PDA

View Full Version : which sword should i enchant???

Calve
07-14-2002, 10:59 PM
alright i have a daedric dai-katana and a normal daedric katana... now i know the dai katana is better but its two handed and i cant use my shield while fighting... but i can with the daedric normal katana...block is also in my major/minor skills and im good at it so im leaning towards the normal katana...
i need advice cuz im gonna dish out alotta money with this enchantment...

also what do u think i should enchant my sword with (drain health, paralyze?????????)

Peace

Alien
07-14-2002, 11:01 PM
I would do a Paralyze and Drain Health. As for which sword to choose, I have no clue. Choose the one you like the most is what I'd do.

jshaudvitis
07-14-2002, 11:55 PM
dont no if u have this but i made my deadric claymore paralyze for 4sec and poison 1-12 points

Calve
07-15-2002, 01:10 AM
are clay mores two handed???where did u find yours???

Peace

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:34 AM
use the katana. if your gunna dish out a lot of money on a one hit kill sowrd u should be able to block. after u enchant it its not like it will atter everything will die in one hit if the enchant is good enough.
edit: btw you should get a daedric longsword instead. its better and its one handed. but if you cant get one,it doesnt really matter.

Nato King
07-15-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
use the katana. if your gunna dish out a lot of money on a one hit kill sowrd u should be able to block. after u enchant it its not like it will atter everything will die in one hit if the enchant is good enough.
edit: btw you should get a daedric longsword instead. its better and its one handed. but if you cant get one,it doesnt really matter.

I was just thinking where can Calve get a daedric longsword. I would also love to have one. Right now the only sword I have is the Imperial longsword. Has anyboby heard of a sword called the Chryamere I heard that this longsword is one of the best.:)

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 08:15 AM
drens villa. one of the guys there u can kill to get it. there is all kinds of daedric crap there. plus u wont get a bounty cuz its a commada tong village. they have their own crappy guards that are just guards of town tho.

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 09:23 AM
does the dude in dren's plantation have the COMPLETE DAEDRIC SET?

Calve
07-15-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
drens villa. one of the guys there u can kill to get it. there is all kinds of daedric crap there. plus u wont get a bounty cuz its a commada tong village. they have their own crappy guards that are just guards of town tho.

thats where i got my katana tho.... i killed both the guys in there but none had a long sword :confused:

Peace

RudedogX
07-15-2002, 12:29 PM
I have a daedric katana that I called the Vampire Torment. I have Eleidon's Ward (a shield that casts restore health 50-100 pts per use), so I decided to stick with the Katana. The torment does 20-24 pts worth of drain fatigue and 10-14 pts worth of fire damage. Pretty nice deal.

As for the strongest sword that was placed into the game premade, it's the EltonBrand, once you get the GoldBrand, you can become a vampire and get the EltonBrand...

Plewis
07-15-2002, 03:17 PM
I use my Daedric Dai Katana, I am going to enchant it with absorb health, and Im gonna enchant my Ebony Longsword with absorb magicka and fatigue... dont go with drain. Do absorb effects. It does drain and restore at the same time... pretty cool:eek:

JJaX
07-15-2002, 03:26 PM
With powerful swords, Dont bother making them do extra damage like Poison/Fire/ice.

Cause the swords strong enough already were you wouldnt even notice. Do things like plewis said that will benefit you, Like getting health and magika points.

Well thats what im gonna do ;)

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
does the dude in dren's plantation have the COMPLETE DAEDRIC SET?
of couse not! i wish. itd be cool.

Calve
07-15-2002, 11:39 PM
ya but dont absorb spells only absorb health if ur health is damaged... or if u have full health does it still drain ur opponents health???

Peace

RudedogX
07-16-2002, 08:25 AM
it still drains the opponent's health. It's well worth it. JJax, though it may not be a constant regeneration of your health, I find a sick sense of irony that my opponent is the one keeping me alive...:eek:

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:27 AM
do they have any life/magicka/fatigue STEAL attacks?

Knight
07-16-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Calve
alright i have a daedric dai-katana and a normal daedric katana... now i know the dai katana is better but its two handed and i cant use my shield while fighting... but i can with the daedric normal katana...block is also in my major/minor skills and im good at it so im leaning towards the normal katana...
i need advice cuz im gonna dish out alotta money with this enchantment...

also what do u think i should enchant my sword with (drain health, paralyze?????????)

Peace

If it's a good shield I say go for it, if not enchant dai-katana!!

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:56 AM
well uh....im not sure. but i would have to say enchant the single handed long blade, ah yes...the katana. shields are good.

RudedogX
07-16-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by CALzinger
do they have any life/magicka/fatigue STEAL attacks?

That's what the absorb spells are. They steal your opponents attributes, and you get them to restore you.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:59 AM
AWESOME!!

ok ok....

GET THE ABSORB STUFF!!!!!!

Johny.
02-16-2003, 01:14 PM
another often good and often lethal is a exquisite ring with :

weakness to fire 60-80%
fire damage 60-80....

play around with those numbers, and determine wether u want distance or touch.... but i have taken out, just for fun, the caldera mages guild with just 2 of those ring and sustaining minimal damage... I also agree with enchanting the one handed sword... recently i have been use I believe the Daedric Claymore (10-60 dmg i belive) but it was two handed. I have now opted for Goldbrand, a one handed sword, so i can also carry my lords/saint ebony magic shield (forgot the name)

xboxman_1
02-16-2003, 05:26 PM
have taken out, just for fun, the caldera mages guild with just 2 of those ring and sustaining minimal damage...

No way!!! LOL, I'm kidding. I prefer to use a Daedric Tower Shield to make what I call, "The Nuke." It does like....500 some damage on target, and causes light and sound, so its kind of like a bomb. Or you can take out the light and sound and do more damage....with things like that you can take out whole cities w/o taking ANY damage. One of my favorites though is simply a belt or something that has a constant effect restore 1 health. Them you can go find a Dremora and let it attack you, and go get a sandwhich or something, and when you come back you'll have grown several armor and blocking levels....if any one has questions on enchanting feel free to ask.

Johny.
02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
i have a spare ebony shield... would that do the trick?