PDA

View Full Version : FYI...PP Games $29.95

Highlite23
07-15-2002, 01:59 AM
Just wanted to let anyone who didn't know, you can purchase Previously Played games at Block Buster for $29.95, they are starting to get a pretty nise selection of PP Games for sale, so check out your local stores.;)

VenoM
07-15-2002, 02:48 AM
dont they have that block buster sticker on the disc though?

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:26 AM
i bought a gba and a gbc game there once. they have this dumb sticker on there and its really anoying. and they say not to take it off because it will break it. they think kids these days will belive everything someone says. plus the games there u can get used at eb for sometimes cheaper. plus i wouldnt trust blockbuster, just think how many people have played the game and how beat up the disc is. plus they put that golden protection crap on the botton that sometimes peels off. and at my crappy blockbuster they usually only have 1 game on sale and its always something old and something i own. my blockbuster sux,its the smallest one ive ever seen.

K_Cobra
07-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Yeah i wouldnt buy a used game from blockbuster. It ****ed up my XBox! After a few hours of playing it got hot and the sticker melted causing the drive to get stuck. I called microsoft and they said they would fix it for $100 plus shipping plus insurance. I went to blockbusters manager and he agreed to pay half of the cost. It was still BS but at least i didnt have to pay all of it. They do have some new games at full price without the sticker though.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 06:01 PM
they should pay full price! its not your fault its their fault. you should sue.

Snoopy7548
07-15-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
i bought a gba and a gbc game there once. they have this dumb sticker on there and its really anoying. and they say not to take it off because it will break it.

lol, how can taking a sticker off a gba game break it? its not like the sticker is on the inside. its just attached to the plastic covering. lol.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

lol, how can taking a sticker off a gba game break it? its not like the sticker is on the inside. its just attached to the plastic covering. lol.
i almost lauged when isaw it. they try and scare little kids. i pulled it off because i beat the game and i wanted to see how it "broke" when i took off the sticker.

Snoopy7548
07-15-2002, 06:10 PM
lol, maybe the sticker is holding the thing together. so when you take it off, it falls apart. lol

K_Cobra
07-15-2002, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE]they should pay full price! its not your fault its their fault. you should sue.[QUOTE]

Yeah, I would have sued but after court fees it wouldnt be worth it.

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by K_Cobra
Yeah i wouldnt buy a used game from blockbuster. It ****ed up my XBox! After a few hours of playing it got hot and the sticker melted causing the drive to get stuck. I called microsoft and they said they would fix it for $100 plus shipping plus insurance. I went to blockbusters manager and he agreed to pay half of the cost. It was still BS but at least i didnt have to pay all of it. They do have some new games at full price without the sticker though. yeah.. Microsoft said they would charge me $150 CDN to fix my XBOX because the disc drive was making noise. This had nothing to do with Blockbuster discs though.

Knight
07-16-2002, 08:00 AM
Your better off getting used games from a Gamestop or EB, they check the disc's before they let you trade them in!!