Project Gotham Racing
Morrowind
The Morrowind Prophecies
Amped Strategy guide
Xbox Soundtrack Vol.1
Naki Gpak travel case ---- from xba :)

UnitedKingdom
07-15-2002, 06:23 AM
I consider it money well spent. Try buying all that stuff and having a large alcohol and weed habbit!

But the good thing about that is when i get wasted and play my xbox i aways forget what i did, so the next time i play its like a new level again!:cool:

Try renting games if buying them is too much for your wallet.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:19 AM
Lol. i dont know how i do it. xbox makes me broke i have 16 games plus im going to the store to get bruce lee in like an hour. i have 2 controllers,mem card,extra wires,prohpecies guide, subscribed to oxm and some other stuff i forget rigt now. all this and i dont have a frikin job! i dont even know where i get the money lol!

Nato King
07-15-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Lol. i dont know how i do it. xbox makes me broke i have 16 games plus im going to the store to get bruce lee in like an hour. i have 2 controllers,mem card,extra wires,prohpecies guide, subscribed to oxm and some other stuff i forget rigt now. all this and i dont have a frikin job! i dont even know where i get the money lol!

I know what you mean TKf5000. I feel that I have spent to much time and money on the xbox but you know what I love it. I am up to about 2:00am the next day playing Morrowind. I get no sleep and I have no money all because I want to have a good time.

That's life.:)

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 08:00 AM
i do the same thing. some games are so addicting itll be 10pm then u look up at your clock and u notice its 3am and u need to get to sleep but u just cant cuzu dont want to stop playing. i really want to buy gba games and when i do i get so mad cuz i could of gotten a xbox game with that money. i only have 8 gba games and some gbc games and im gunna try and keep it that way.

squid413
07-15-2002, 03:02 PM
Cool man. My birthday's on April 13. I always rent games before i buy also. except Halo which i played in a store before xbox was out for like 45 minutes with my friend on co op. (It was the full game) and then i was hooked.

Skarp
07-15-2002, 05:02 PM
I have sold alot of my games. Sell 2 games, get another for free.
I beat Oddworld so I sold it. Beat Silent Hill 2 many many times so I sold it. Played DOA3 still I was stupid so I sold it. The only games I keep are the ones with awesome replay value. I probably would have kept most of them but I don't have the time to play all that much. So I mainly just keep the games that I know I will never get bored of.

Halo
NBA2k2 (which i will sell for ncaa college basketball 2k3)
NFL Fever (which i will sell for ncaa college football 2k3)

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:51 AM
u forgot something...

TIME