PDA

View Full Version : First Edition Halo Question

Buccaneer21
07-15-2002, 05:50 AM
Just curious, what is first edition Halo on XBOX??? Does it say it on the box?? Just wandering, I got mine in December, would mine be first edition???? THANKS:)

UnitedKingdom
07-15-2002, 06:14 AM
There is only one version of halo on the xbox. The version you've been playing in the US since december is the same as my UK version i got in march.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:22 AM
whered u get the idea of first edition halo? maybe u saw one in the store with a little sticker on it that said quotes from ign and gamespot?

Buccaneer21
07-15-2002, 08:06 AM
I got the idea when I hear people say I am not trading my Halo, I have the first edition. I am just as confused as you are.:eek:

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 08:09 AM
they mean like the first made. without the lil sticker.

Snapple
07-15-2002, 08:22 AM
i want a halo with a sticker that says game of the year on it:D

so i could be like o look at this i got the game of the year o yea:D

but i got halo like when it first came out

Highlite23
07-15-2002, 08:24 AM
Just a guess, but maybe they meen the copies prior to the iredecent 1 million sold version.

1st edition usually meens the 1st run produced, although i'm not really sure how you would know if your was or wasn't. There would have to be a number or something on the disc or box. That being said, if it's the nimber on the side i'll be rich. My says "00002"...what are the chance........LOL.

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 10:55 AM
FIRST EDITION - The first edition. How the box looked initially when the game first came out. No Media comments, no stickers, no SHININESS. It also has the old school demos.

SECOND EDITION - Box is shiny with the sticker on it. Mastercheif and parts of the background are shiny. There are media comments on the back. Inside, there are newer demos including a demo movie of Brute Force (which everyone had probably seen already anyway)

Your welcome

Scarlet Spider
07-15-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
Just a guess, but maybe they meen the copies prior to the iredecent 1 million sold version.

1st edition usually meens the 1st run produced, although i'm not really sure how you would know if your was or wasn't. There would have to be a number or something on the disc or box. That being said, if it's the nimber on the side i'll be rich. My says "00002"...what are the chance........LOL.
its not the nimber on the side. its not the number on the side either cuz mine says 00002 also.

Skarp
07-15-2002, 05:06 PM
its what wweomaniac said. No difference at all.

Although someone did tell me in the 2nd edition there was a way to use those big blue swords some enemies have...

Skarp
07-15-2002, 05:07 PM
I bet some of you believed me for a second also...

Reclaimer
07-16-2002, 02:31 AM
Perhaps the first addition of Halo is just the box that does't say "game of the year" on it. I noticed that my copy doesn't have media qoutes or the gold star with Game of the Year on it. Or maybe the first edition is the version with the Flame Thrower and the Gatling Chain gun as usable weapons and the Banshee is usable in multiplayer. What, you don't have all those extra features? hmmmm.....:eek: