consolegamer
07-15-2002, 08:12 AM
never played it, and was wondering if it was any good?:cool:

Spaztic
07-15-2002, 09:21 AM
not even worth a rental!

cityson
07-15-2002, 10:57 AM
Yea, the name is G@Y already.....I am not lookin' forward to it. BTW, I haven't play the game.

SlightlySycho
07-15-2002, 12:24 PM
I'd wait until Legends of Wrestling 2 comes out this Fall. It'll have more wrestling modes and a better career mode.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 06:13 PM
all the modes are one on one or 3 for all or tag. no cage or hardcore or nuthin. the whole game is about gtpling. ill admit the grappling is pretty good but the rest sux. all the characters are really old. theres some guy named king kong bundy. i use him hes pretty good.

Yannie Boy
07-26-2002, 10:58 AM
don't get it, it's a waste of money

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 11:02 AM
i would never buy it. if you are one of those people (like me) who has rented every game for xbox at your local blockbuster then rent it.

Crazy Joe
07-28-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
theres some guy named king kong bundy. i use him hes pretty good.

some guy named king kong bundy? are you serious, you don't know who King Kong Bundy is? wow, i am feeling older everyday.

Tkf5000
07-29-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

some guy named king kong bundy? are you serious, you don't know who King Kong Bundy is? wow, i am feeling older everyday.
lol. nope. ur probly older but im not into wretling. i sued to be a big wrestling fan but it got boring. a few days ago i decided to watch wrestling cuz nuthin was on and the same things are just repeated over and over again. the little storys they have are so dumb. and a long time ago i tihnk i heard that name because it sounded familiar. man that guys fat.

GRAVEDIGGER
08-04-2002, 01:32 AM
Well i can tell you this from experience, Dont Waste your money!!
I suggest if you really want to see for yourself give it a rental first. I recently sent it in for trade for Knock out Kings 2002 at XBOXStop. LOW, simply put, is worthless....and i thought RAW was bad...

Untill next time...:mad:

Snoopy7548
08-05-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

oooh! i met him! hes so huge. lol. like 2 or 3 years ago, the high school put on a wrestling match. it had a few old school wrestlers like king kong bundy, chief jules strongbow or whatever, and some guy who was like the rock's cousin, and a ton more, it was so awesome. my brothers class put it on i think, he still has the poster for it. oh man, after the show, king kong bundy was taking pictures with people. i got my picture taken with him, and i think i got his autograph, it was so awesome. lol.:D :cool:

Crazy Joe
08-05-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

oooh! i met him! hes so huge. lol. like 2 or 3 years ago, the high school put on a wrestling match. it had a few old school wrestlers like king kong bundy, chief jules strongbow or whatever, and some guy who was like the rock's cousin, and a ton more, it was so awesome. my brothers class put it on i think, he still has the poster for it. oh man, after the show, king kong bundy was taking pictures with people. i got my picture taken with him, and i think i got his autograph, it was so awesome. lol.:D :cool:

no way, King Kong Bundy and Chief Jay Strongbow were at your school!?!?! That is the coolest thing ever.

Tkf5000
08-05-2002, 01:42 PM
my skool sux. its so cheap that if king kong bundy wanted to visit our skool for FREE they would refuse.

GRAVEDIGGER
08-07-2002, 06:58 PM
LoL Tkf. I think a lot of schools are like that, just friggin lazy.

Untill next time...:mad:

Snoopy7548
08-07-2002, 07:00 PM
our school sucks. the budget didnt pass, so now, if we wanna play sports, we're gonna have to pay money. its so retarded. i dont get why we have to pay to play golf. i mean, the school uses NO money for the golf team. all the kids supply their own bags, balls, tees, and clubs. and the golf team doesnt even use the locker room. its so stupid.

cityson
08-07-2002, 07:44 PM
our school sucks.

Who cares about your school.....We are talkin' about "Legends of Wrestling" here....:rolleyes:

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 04:49 PM
oooo nooo its very very bad i cnat belive you even sed this lol

Snoopy7548
08-10-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by cityson

Who cares about your school.....We are talkin' about "Legends of Wrestling" here....:rolleyes:

well maybe someone metioned the name King Kong Bundy, then i remembered that he came to my school. which is pretty awesome, if you know anything about classic wrestling

Tkf5000
08-11-2002, 10:10 AM
which is pretty awesome, if you know anything about classic wrestling how is it classic. wwf and wcw and stuff are all fake and legends of wrestling is a wcw\wwf game. its not really classic. its just old. and fake.

Dave
08-13-2002, 02:22 AM
I did not want the game because to me it looked likean n-64 game. Screens I saw were terrible. Sounds like the game is as bad as the graphics as well so this game must be a table coaster.

The screens for Lengends of Wrestling 2 do look a hell of a lot better, and hopefully they will fix all the other junk as well. RAW 2 sounds like it should be improved as well so hopefully next year, Xbox owners can get at leat 1 wrestling game worth buying. Aint been a good grappler since N-64's No Mercy, and really I kinda expect RAW 2 and Legends of Wrestling 2 to suck as well.

Seems pretty damn retarded THQ would ignore like millions of wrestling fans begging for a game with the old N-64 games but improved on a next gen, but they do. I do not get it? Seems like if the consumer begs for something, they would give them what they want, but instead they keep on giving the consumer crap they hate over and over again? Wrestling fans would go ape **** over an improved next gen version of WM2000 or No Mercy. Why in the blue hell does everyone but THQ know this?

Taranis
08-13-2002, 08:13 AM
all the characters are really old. It is called LEGENDS of Wrestling. It's not NEW STARS of Wrestling, but rather LEGENDS.

Maybe it should have said on the packaging, "If you were born after 1978, do not buy this game. You will neither understand, nor appreciate the game."

no cage or hardcore or nuthin. There aren't cage matches because cage matches didn't exist when most of these characters were wrestling. I mean, damn, would you buy a game called Chariot Wars and wonder why there are no Porsches?

Tkf5000
08-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Taranis
It is called LEGENDS of Wrestling. It's not NEW STARS of Wrestling, but rather LEGENDS.

Maybe it should have said on the packaging, "If you were born after 1978, do not buy this game. You will neither understand, nor appreciate the game."

There aren't cage matches because cage matches didn't exist when most of these characters were wrestling. I mean, damn, would you buy a game called Chariot Wars and wonder why there are no Porsches?
i would like that writing on the packaging. it would really be helpful cuz the people in the game are really old. and if i got chariot wars i would still want porsches. some games have codes liek that. liek the old need for speed games.

Taranis
08-13-2002, 01:18 PM
i would like that writing on the packaging. it would really be helpful cuz the people in the game are really old. and if i got chariot wars i would still want porsches. some games have codes liek that. liek the old need for speed games. And these are the future leaders of our country?