PDA

View Full Version : Chupacabra's Training Method! I went from level 6 to level 31 in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yannie Boy
07-15-2002, 09:41 AM
If your interested just post saying so.

CharlieHustle
07-15-2002, 09:45 AM
Yeah lemme know, and i hope that you aint gonna say that you just got a death warrant on your head so you fight all the guards. Or you just stayed up all day and night playin. But i am interested.

Nato King
07-15-2002, 09:48 AM
I am very interested in knowing. Please tell me.:)

Yannie Boy
07-15-2002, 10:09 AM
The Burning Phase.

I walked from Balmora all round to adl'ruhn then to vos then to molag mar then to vivec then to balmora again. But in the mean time your useing your major and minor skills. and going into any tombs caves ruins you may encounter. Do this trip 3 times. But take your time. The results will be better.

Here and there.

I went to the secret trainers. NOTE: You need alooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of loot. but to get better results when it says you should rest and meditate on what you have learned ignore it. just continue on until your done training from that secret trainer. Then look at your stats, then at your level bar it should be a # over 10 /10 that's what you want. Then just increase your major and minor skills regularly. then rest when indicated till your not able to level up any more.

Nato King
07-15-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
The Burning Phase.

I walked from Balmora all round to adl'ruhn then to vos then to molag mar then to vivec then to balmora again. But in the mean time your useing your major and minor skills. and going into any tombs caves ruins you may encounter. Do this trip 3 times. But take your time. The results will be better.

Here and there.

I went to the secret trainers. NOTE: You need alooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of loot. but to get better results when it says you should rest and meditate on what you have learned ignore it. just continue on until your done training from that secret trainer. Then look at your stats, then at your level bar it should be a # over 10 /10 that's what you want. Then just increase your major and minor skills regularly. then rest when indicated till your not able to level up any more.

I think this could be one way to do it. I need to get up in level anyway because I have to beat Varus Vantinius so I can become head of the legion. He is so hard one or two hits and I am dead.:)

Spaztic
07-15-2002, 11:24 AM
....so basicly you are telling us to walk around and kill stuff?
isn't that kinda of a given? or is the path you took lead you to some good stuff? I just started so I don't know!

JJaX
07-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
....so basicly you are telling us to walk around and kill stuff?
isn't that kinda of a given? or is the path you took lead you to some good stuff? I just started so I don't know!
I agree........

He basically said "play the game"

jschelm
07-15-2002, 03:14 PM
the one "trick" that I haven't tried yet is not resting when is says to rest and meditate.

JJaX
07-15-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
the one "trick" that I haven't tried yet is not resting when is says to rest and meditate.

you know you get that message when your level becomes 10/10

Well if you go over it will say 11/10, 12/10 etc. Say your 18/10 then you rest. When you're done resting you will be 8/10 i suppose.

jschelm
07-15-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

you know you get that message when your level becomes 10/10

Well if you go over it will say 11/10, 12/10 etc. Say your 18/10 then you rest. When you're done resting you will be 8/10 i suppose.

Right, the question is, does it add all of the multipliers up past the first 10?

Skarp
07-15-2002, 05:40 PM
Buy bound longsword.

Kill 3 ordinators in vivic (jump behind the flower bed, you can hit them they can't hit you).

Get about 100,000k from their stuff.

Go to balmora, train your major / minor skills to level 50. You will be roughly level 25.

Find some master trainers: rest of the money will get you to level 30.

That can be done in an hour or two. And it is easy to get multipliers that way.

SkoalMint
07-15-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by jschelm

Right, the question is, does it add all of the multipliers up past the first 10?

I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you lose your multipliers you would have got from training any non-major/minor skills. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 07:42 PM
honestly, this is pretty stupid. i mean like seriously, its just playing the game. this doesn't make a difference. its all the same. how boring...

tennyson
07-16-2002, 03:17 PM
I think I actually leveled twice, meaning my level meter was at 20/10, and when I eventually rested I only went up one level, but my level meter was 0/10.

I'm fairly confident this is what happened, although it was late at night and I guess I could have been a little sleepy and not noticed. Has this happened to anyone else?

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 03:31 PM
when i killed FYR, i got up to 20/10. i slept once and leveled. i SLEPT AGAIN and LEVELED AGAIN. i dunno, mine was fine. too bad though

Yannie Boy
07-16-2002, 04:53 PM
If you read what i said. I went from a certain place to a certain place. you can go to good places with good loot. plus i didn't finish posting cuz i had to go to work if there is anyone still interested in hearing what i have to finish saying pm me

Skarp
07-17-2002, 12:34 PM
If you are at 20/10 and have level misc skills also. You will get the multipliers for the first level. But if you sleep again right away you get no multipliers.