PDA

View Full Version : If you like cheating, read this

Dulacc
07-15-2002, 09:50 AM
Okay, it started out with me reading this thread:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17409

As I said in reply to the original post on that thread, I ran into the problem of the chameleon effect being permanent. That got my cheat thought process going.

I've discovered that you can do this with ANY constant effect enchantment, including: Fortify Attribute, Fortify Skill, Fortify health, etc.

What this means: In my test I created a constant effect bound longsword. Now, the bound longsword itself has a constant effect fortify long blade skill(by 10 pts I think). I did the trick and now my long blade skill is around 300! I then enchanted a daedric longblade(a real one, not a bound one obviously) with fortify intelligence(4 pts). I did the trick again, and gained about 90 or so intelligence(it was just a test).

As you can see, the potential for this sort of cheat is limitless. It also takes away a little fun, but for those of you who've beaten the game, or are bored, make a nice little God character and have some fun.

Oh, I haven't been able to find a fortify skill spell, it's just been on those bound weapons. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know.