PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a daedric cuirass?

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 01:10 PM
excuse my spelling...

Skarp
07-15-2002, 02:07 PM
Is that the armor in your sig?

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 02:09 PM
well no

the armor to the left is glass armor
the armor to the right is heavy templar guard armor.

I am looking for daedric cuirass (body plate armor).

but i would mind knowing where there is heavy templar guard armor either.

jshaudvitis
07-15-2002, 11:59 PM
ok u can get a full set of deadric if u kill lord fyr and if u dont care bout the main quest. the templar is on a gaurd in ebonheart, go accross the walkway/bridge to the grand coundle hall thing and the gaurd on the bridge is wearing it

Alien
07-16-2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
ok u can get a full set of deadric if u kill lord fyr and if u dont care bout the main quest. Funny, I didn't think he was wearing a complete set...

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:23 AM
well uh...i got most from erm...whats his name? oh yea...that dude in the dren plantation. yea...dren or soemthin like that. all i need from the daedric set is the cuirass, gauntlets, pauldrans, bracers, and uh...whatever is left that dren didn't supply.

if i kill the dude wearing the templar armor, is he an actual GUARD? so like, will all the other guards hate me?. id rather wearing crappy armor rather than have the whole world hate me

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 09:31 AM
Orginally posted by jshaudvitis
go accross the walkway/bridge to the grand coundle hall thing and the gaurd on the bridge is wearing it

so wait, is it that maximus dude on the bridge? that doesn't look like the armor in my sig

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 09:38 AM
ok, i killed maximus and i got the imperial templar armor. but this stuff sucks... i thought it was better than glass armor. and it is worth nothing.