PDA

View Full Version : July 30th is a great day for xbox games!

yall
07-15-2002, 03:08 PM
Just look at the games scheduled to come out that day:

Totaled
Gravity Games
Aggressive Inline
Gunmetal
Enclave
Barbarian

I also see Fever 2003 is shipping the very next week! This should shut people up about lack of games, at least until the fall line-up comes out.

What a day for releases?

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 03:14 PM
Totaled
Gravity Games
Aggressive Inline
Gunmetal
Enclave
Barbarian

I would scratch barbarian, Enclave, Gravity Games, and Totaled because those look like they suck. More still, I would only consider renting Aggressive Inline and Gunmetal.

August/September/October/November are the months for good games (IMO). Most the games listed in my sig come out then.

Bakeman
07-15-2002, 03:18 PM
looking pretty sweet....

Can't wait for the football titles :)

And from what I've seen there is a total of 6 NFL and NCAA football games going to be out by the end of August...

robnyack
07-15-2002, 04:32 PM
enclave has my interest.

hell, it's been talked about since almost day 1, so it better at worst, be a decent game!

JimmieDoogan
07-15-2002, 04:40 PM
Agreed, but the only one's I'm interested in are GunMetal and Enclave. The others are ports and won't really offer anything in terms of Xbox Xclusive content. Even if they do, it won't be enough to warrant a purchase provided one already owns these products on lesser systems.

Gungrave, I CAN'T WAIT. They're playing it right now in the Uk aren't they? Does anyone know what kind of score it got?

Enclave, looks interesting (the physics and all). Kind of reminds me of RUNE for PC.

Skarp
07-15-2002, 04:56 PM
NCAA Basketball 2k3, NCAA Football 2k3, Tiger Woods Pro Tour 2003, FIFA 2003, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, and Street Hoops are all sports games that should be awesome. All come out this year too.

l Maximus l
07-15-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by robnyack
enclave has my interest.

hell, it's been talked about since almost day 1, so it better at worst, be a decent game!

To my understanding, Enclave is going to have an extensive multi-player feature on it, too :)

y2kash_14
07-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Of all those games, i would only consider playing one of them, i couldn't care less about those games, im waiting for the games coming out in August, November and December

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
Of all those games, i would only consider playing one of them, i couldn't care less about those games, im waiting for the games coming out in August, November and December What's coming out December? Look at my sig.. those are the dates I'm waiting for.

Frink
07-15-2002, 11:36 PM
I really like Aggressive Inline...it is a pretty good game...especially if you have some intrest in Aggressive Inline skating. If you like Extreme Sports games I would give Aggressive Inline a look.