PDA

View Full Version : I need help...:House Telvanni:

xbaaddict
07-15-2002, 03:41 PM
Sorry guys i haven't posted in like a month or so but morrowind is so much fun i just can't find the time any more. I am knightmare a dark elf i am level 45. My favorite of my weapons are auriels bow, and my black hands dagger. they aren't the best out there but my dagger will take any one out with one slash and my bow will kill anything far away in about 4-6 for daedra but for smaps and those focking birds lol...1 shot. i wear the boots of apposel and the curiass of......im sorry i forgot the name but n e ways it enables you to resist magicka constantly %75 and it gives a lot of armour,,, the other things i wear are glass related. Well anyways just telling you a little about me but now i need some help.

I keep going to master aryon in house telvanni for chores...you see the mudan-mul egg mine is blighted and he needs someone to help but each time i go ask him about the mine he says i have killed the queen and i should return there in a few days....well i keep returning and healing the queen but everytime i tell him he says the same thing i have killed the queen and should return in a few days to see if a new queen has come....the queen is not dead i have never killed it and i am stuck here i have tried many things but now i need help...would you please help me i am getting very frusterated with this now. Thanks to everyone for your attention and please reply back if you can help me seeing as i am desperate.

Dre
07-15-2002, 03:58 PM
Try killing the queen, resting a couple of days and going back to heal the new queen?

xbaaddict
07-15-2002, 04:02 PM
Ok thanks dre for the advice if there is n e thing i can do for you just holla...i will go try that here in a while.

xbaaddict
07-15-2002, 08:52 PM
well i hate to say this did not work i am dissapointed yet again this is getting so annyoing....thank you dre for the advice but it didnt work but still if there is anything you need just say so...and anybody please help if you can i have been stuck on this part for at least 40 days game time...

xbaaddict
07-16-2002, 07:51 PM
bump....i really need help

azmodan
07-17-2002, 10:33 AM
dude i need help in this part too... he says i killed the queen but he doesnt tel me where the eggmine is he just says to check the mine out mind telling me where it is lol

xbaaddict
07-19-2002, 01:15 AM
well the mine is due west of tel vos...i wrote bethesda and will post the info to help everyone....but even if i do heal the queen its bs he still says i have killed it..