PDA

View Full Version : Looking for interesting games for XBOX.

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 05:16 PM
I updated my wanted games list (in my sig). Everyone seemed to be copying me with the other layout "game 1 | game 2 | game 3", so I changed it.

Well, I'm looking to see if there are any games I missed

These games are only games that I will want to BUY. Can anyone name me a game that I might ahve missed? Any interesting games? I don't care when it comes out... a game that I could be interested in. Oh btw... no fighting games/doa games.

Snapple
07-15-2002, 05:26 PM
i would put halo2:fall of the reach

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
i would put halo2:fall of the reach I would too, but that isn't confirmed yet. the only place that said Halo 2 was coming out was XBOX Magazine. XBOX Magazine tends to lie a lot. Not that I don't believe its not coming out, just that I don't wanna load my list with unconfirmed games. If I were to put Halo2, I would have to put PGR2 also.. then maybe rallisport 2? those were all great sellers.

I believe H2 is coming out probably around when they said it, but yeah...

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 05:31 PM
are u an idiot? halo 2 isnt called fall to the reach. the prequal book is titled fall to reach. reach is the planet where humans first encountered the coveneant. just put halo next. there are a lot of good games here a couple off my head i remeber this second: BC,house of the dead 3,true crime,and umm i forget but i know theres a lot more. ill come back if i rememver some.

Snapple
07-15-2002, 05:33 PM
i see(even if omx does say some lies its still a good magazine)

well i would put streets of l.a(the game simmular to gta3)

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
are u an idiot? Why would you call him an idiot if he didn't know that. I didn't know that, and I'm sure that a lot of people didn't know that. With exception to playing the game, I don't know jack aboot the game history. No need to call ppl idiots.

BTW.. I don't watn True crime. that's on my rental list. The other 3 I don't even wanna see.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Why would you call him an idiot if he didn't know that. I didn't know that, and I'm sure that a lot of people didn't know that.
It hasnt been confirmed and in the instruction book it said reach is gone or sumthin like that.

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 05:42 PM

It hasnt been confirmed and in the instruction book it said reach is gone or sumthin like that. Never touched my manual :)

oh well... let's keep the suggestions coming!

Snapple
07-15-2002, 05:48 PM
nfl fever 2003

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
nfl fever 2003 I'd rather play NFL 2k3... I'd even rather play Madden 2003 MORE then Sega 2k3.. but its not Live.

Dyslexic Chaos
07-15-2002, 09:31 PM
How about Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. I think that game looks pretty cool. Nice concept and good graphics. It could be huge. I hope (But doubt) it will be episodic.

faceoff508
07-15-2002, 09:42 PM
Your frogeting BC!! It think it will be cool. And sorry to break it to you but Project Ego has been delyed until Q2 2003 cause the maker said he wanted to wait and show it at E# so he delyed it.

wweomaniac
07-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
And sorry to break it to you but Project Ego...I know I heard about that. I don't think thats confirmed. I knew that. that's why the release date is N/A on my sig... I thought you wuld figure. What made you think I thought it was coming out this fall?

No BC,

Silent Assassin is on my mental rent list.

faceoff508
07-16-2002, 08:25 AM
I know I heard about that. I don't think thats confirmed. I knew that. that's why the release date is N/A on my sig... I thought you wuld figure. What made you think I thought it was coming out this fall?

No BC,

Silent Assassin is on my mental rent list.

Woops sorry I read the wrong line.
And why no BC?

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:45 AM
looks good to me

wweomaniac
07-16-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

Woops sorry I read the wrong line.
And why no BC?
BC is the dinosaur RPG game right? i really don't want to get into dinosaurs. I'm avoiding Panzer Dragoon orta because of the dragons. I just don't like the feel of those games.

Tkf5000
07-16-2002, 05:20 PM
no its about keeping the first tribe of humans alive. the dinosaurs are the "bad guys". its not a rpg. its a little rpg,alittle action,and a little rts together.

wweomaniac
07-16-2002, 05:34 PM
no its about keeping the first tribe of humans alive. the dinosaurs are the "bad guys". its not a rpg. its a little rpg,alittle action,and a little rts together. meh... looked into it. I'm still not that attracted to the game. Perhaps when more iformation comes out aboot it. And more screenshots.

chili325
07-16-2002, 07:29 PM
Why would you call him an idiot if he didn't know that. I didn't know that, and I'm sure that a lot of people didn't know that. With exception to playing the game, I don't know jack aboot the game history. No need to call ppl idiots.
It seems that even in innocent forums, people feel that they must start some sort of argument. I post spam at times myself even though I try hard not to. But there is no need to put people down for things that they didnt know.

wweomaniac
07-17-2002, 01:51 PM
So I guess my list is pretty comprehensive considering not many ppl can think of any other good games.

DemonAlcohol
07-17-2002, 03:10 PM
What's BC?

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:23 PM
you gotta keep the first tribe of humans alive. back in the stoneage. you can do all kinds of stuff. like if your stupid caveman hits a egg and rock together he will notice it breaks and theres stuff inside and later he might find it food. andu gotta hep em survive from the dinosaurs. it looks really cool.

Tigerbob4
07-18-2002, 12:57 AM
I updated my wanted games list (in my sig). Everyone seemed to be copying me with the other layout "game 1 | game 2 | game 3", so I changed it.

Well, I'm looking to see if there are any games I missed

These games are only games that I will want to BUY. Can anyone name me a game that I might ahve missed? Any interesting games? I don't care when it comes out... a game that I could be interested in. Oh btw... no fighting games/doa games. I cant wait for TJandE3 to come out. Im going to buy it the day it comes out!!!IF you played the first one youll understand why i liked it so much

wweomaniac
07-18-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Tigerbob4
I cant wait for TJandE3 to come out. Im going to buy it the day it comes out!!!IF you played the first one youll understand why i liked it so much I'm presuming you're talking about toe jam and earl right? I'm reluctant to play those games (ya know... adventurous type games) but that one looks cool because they rap. I probably won't buy this one. May borrow it from a friend who's buyign it.

Any more ideas?

borka105
07-18-2002, 10:02 AM
I just got this game yesterday and I think it's the most fun I've had playing a video game. The game is called Splashdown. I think it's well worth a rental, or in my case this game truly is a buy.

PLease check it out. I know when I see/play a great game, and this is one of them.

Peace
-Borka105