PDA

View Full Version : I am fuct!

Spaztic
07-16-2002, 12:54 AM
I have a bounty of 10,000 out on my ass. I saw some orcish armor I had to have so I killed the shop owner and then then guard that was in the building started to chase me! I ran out the building into my house (same on jjaxs got in beshiba!) I decide there is a helm and some other stuff I missed so I gear up run in the shop again same stupid guard hits me 3 times in the back as I bail w/ the loot. I don't know what to do, I run to the house, and gather all my good gear and run out of the city, with the guards in hot pursuit, I finally lose them! Now I have all these hot loot w/ a bounty on my head that I can never repay, I am not going to jail becuase I am not loosing any stats! If I go to another city will the guards chase me there?

I guess I will have to wander around gaining levels, and then sneaking into the city to get some stuff I need once and a while! This game kicks so much ass, I wish I didn't wait this long to get it! Hands down one of the best games ever!

I saw some people talking about a way to get the bounty removed....anyone have any ideas. Otherwise I will have to gain enough levels until I can kill the guards! What level do you usually need to be to face one of the guards!

Calve
07-16-2002, 01:00 AM
alrite...

go to the south wall courner club in Balmora talke to Sugar Lips and join the Thieves guild... now go downstairs and u will see an imperial old guy with white hair... now drop all your money on the floor and then talk to him about the price on your head... he will take all the bounty off you after you say you'll pay him back... now pick up yor money and never talk to him again... until u need the bounty off ur head.... then do the exact same thing...hope that helps...

Peace

Nato King
07-16-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Calve
alrite...

go to the south wall courner club in Balmora talke to Sugar Lips and join the Thieves guild... now go downstairs and u will see an imperial old guy with white hair... now drop all your money on the floor and then talk to him about the price on your head... he will take all the bounty off you after you say you'll pay him back... now pick up yor money and never talk to him again... until u need the bounty off ur head.... then do the exact same thing...hope that helps...

Peace

Calve couldn't of said it any better. That is the only way to get your bounty off. One time I had a bounty worth 5000 and I just had to keep out of Balmora until it want dark. I have to agree with shaggy I also love this game.:)

Spaztic
07-16-2002, 07:21 AM
...I am a fighter...I don't know if my security is high enough to join the thieves guild....so if I go to another city they guards won't chase me there?

Calve
07-16-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Calve couldn't of said it any better. That is the only way to get your bounty off. One time I had a bounty worth 5000 and I just had to keep out of Balmora until it want dark. I have to agree with shaggy I also love this game.:)

yep but the thieves guild wont let me join on my good character... they say that i dont meet their standards yet im part of the thieves guild with my crappy guy...but when i kill someone i usually like steel a spoon from them then they attack me...then i murder them and roll up to the guards and i only have to pay 1gp...

Peace

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:36 AM
as calve said. THEIVES GUILD. u dont even have to pay what they say. if they wanT $5,000, and you have $10,000. you dont have to pay $5,000. just drop $9,999 so u have $1. go to him and it will say "$5,000 has been removed from your inventory". except only the $1 will be taken. go back and pick up ur gold.

PS if this was posted already, then oops. i barely read what anyone else says. thats only today for that mattter. sorry

ScorpionX
07-16-2002, 10:35 AM
If you are in the Fighter's guild, the thieves guild won't let you join. Jjax gave me this idea and it worked great: go to Moonmoth Legion Fort, go into the interior and go inot the basement where there are beds. Talk to the guy and start asking questions. He will eventually tell you to kill members of the Commona Tong and he will remove your bounty.

Dre
07-16-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
If you are in the Fighter's guild, the thieves guild won't let you join. Jjax gave me this idea and it worked great: go to Moonmoth Legion Fort, go into the interior and go inot the basement where there are beds. Talk to the guy and start asking questions. He will eventually tell you to kill members of the Commona Tong and he will remove your bounty.

Thats a great idea!! Kudos to JJax!!! :D

Seriously though, sometimes this trick won't work.. with my new characters I always make the trip to the fort near the beginning of the game and then later on if I ever get screwed with a bounty on my head, I just go kill the council club and go to Moonmoth so that Larrius Varro can completely remove the bounty. Sorta like a get out of jail free card.

Spaztic
07-16-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Thats a great idea!! Kudos to JJax!!! :D

Seriously though, sometimes this trick won't work.. with my new characters I always make the trip to the fort near the beginning of the game and then later on if I ever get screwed with a bounty on my head, I just go kill the council club and go to Moonmoth so that Larrius Varro can completely remove the bounty. Sorta like a get out of jail free card.

ok the moonmoth fort is the one E of balmora right? And I want to talk w/ the dude an the bottom of the fort that said he has a gift of somesort for me???? Huh! I will check it out but I am to the point were I am about to go on a murder spree and kill off the entire town! The shop owner I killed swung at me first so I killed him, thus his stuff is mine! I don't care what the guard says, I am going to kill them all!