PDA

View Full Version : Fortify Skill spell

Dulacc
07-16-2002, 08:51 AM
Anyone know where I can get a Fortify Skill spell? Or is it just on some of the built in enchanted items?

I want to use this enchantment on items I create, but I can't find one anywhere. It doesn't matter which skill, I just need one so I can use the effect.

Dulacc
08-03-2002, 03:09 PM
Once again, I answer my own question.

There is one source for getting the fortify skill magical effect in Morrowind.

You have to give all 26 available sanguine artifacts to Eno Hlaalu, the Morag Tong Guildmaster. After you do that, you get this spell called Mephala's Skill, which gives you the fortify skill effect AND the fortify Attack effect. Combined with a few cheat methods, either the summoning glitch method or the weapon switching method, enables you to increase your skills infinitely. For example, just messing around I used the summoning glitch method and increased my unarmored skill level to 449. Now, without ANY armor on, I have an armor rating of 1310. Now, I'm not going to keep my character like that(I saved before I did that), but it's just kind of cool to know I could.

:D

Tkf5000
08-04-2002, 11:29 AM
so thats the only way to get fortify attribute spells? those sanguine artifacts ar all over the place. i have some and some i dropped in tombs and stuff. plz say theres another way...

Dulacc
08-05-2002, 10:17 AM
That's the only way to get a Fortify SKILL effect. Fortify Attribute spells are all over the place, most commonly you can get those from temple guys.

I was playing with the fortify skill enchantment a little bit, and it's kind of fun. I gave myself a 100 point boost on enchant, and my enchanted items were costing negative charges per use. Weird.

The sanguine items are the ONLY source for the fortify skill spell effect. Oh, you have to be a part of the morag tong for the guildmaster to take them from you too.