PDA

View Full Version : Any way to FYR without levitation?

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Is there anyway to get to that FYR dude without levitating?

if not, where can i get a leviation scroll?

RudedogX
07-16-2002, 12:07 PM
You should be able to find plenty of people to sell you that stuff in the town of Sadrith Mora (spells and scrolls).

Jerin_l
07-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Well i havent been to that town yet but that wizard that falls out of the sky right outside of seyda neen drops a scroll that gives u + 1000 to agility which lets u jump very far. ( i mean i jumped from seyda neen to balmora in one jump). It shouldnt kill you if u land in the water near it but if it kinda close to the land dont use the scroll cuz u will go alot father out than it is. Just a suggestion.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 12:48 PM
guy that falls out of the sky? wha?? HOW????? plz explain

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 01:04 PM
i looked in sadrith mora, i haven't found any levitation scrolls. anyone knoe where?

PS. WHAT IS THIS GUY FALLING OUT OF THE SKY?

tennyson
07-16-2002, 01:08 PM
CALzinger,

In one of the rooms below the main shaft that leads up to Fyr's study, there should be a bookcase with some potions. Two of the potions are Rising Force. Drink one of those and you'll have no problem floating to the top! Hope that helped!

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 01:11 PM
my alchemy sucks. there is a "?" for the effect.
any other way? i am positive a scroll would work, but i dont have any and there aren't any nearby.

tennyson
07-16-2002, 01:12 PM
The effect is levitate for 60 sec. I'm not sure if the effect changes because your character doesn't know it. ::shrugs::

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 01:14 PM
well, my alchemy is really really low. so like...any potions i drink have no affect. i would think that a livetation potion would not work either

tennyson
07-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Hmmmm..... Well, I wouldn't recommend using the scroll that is on the guy that fell out of the sky in Seyed Neen. In case you're wondering who the heck that is, his body should have fell out of the sky early on in the game. I think it's on the road from Seyed Neen to Pelegriad (sp). From what I know the scroll is really forceful and may damage you if you land on hard ground....but I could be wrong.

As far as levitate scrolls, I would recommend looking around Vivec. If you go to one of the shrines in the Halls right in front of the main temple (sorry, I'm not sure which one it is), and give a donation, you will get a Rising Force abaility for nearly 8 hours. That should be plenty of time to "fly" over to Tel Fyr and go up the shaft. When I made the donation and got the blessing, I thought it was a bug in the game because it lasted so long!

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 01:26 PM
THE LEVITATION WORKED!!!
i get the whole low alchemy idea now. if its low, ti doesn't tell u what it does but the effect is still there. it shows a "?" instead of the effect displayed there.

THANKS FOR TELLIN ME WHERE EVERYTHING WAS!!!!

Alec
07-16-2002, 01:59 PM
When you leave Seyda Need and you see two roads one going up to the Silt Strider and the other going over a bridge, follow the bridge road after about a minute down the road you should hear a loud scream and then someone's journal should fall out of the sky and about 10 seconds after that a person will fall right on top of the journal. This person has 3 scrolls of Icarian Flight, what these scrolls do is fortify your acrobatics to 1000 for a very short time. Before you use the scroll you should check your hit points if you have 150 hit points feel free to jump a long ways and land on solid ground, but if you don't you better hope you will land in water. Cause if you don't you will smack right into the ground and that will be the end of you.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 02:26 PM
well, im not even sure if i went that way. and my char is like....really really old. do u think i could go back and the journal will drop again?

Tkf5000
07-16-2002, 02:38 PM
tennyson. do you know the name of the place with the rising force potions?? i jsut got to tyr because i heard there is some good stuff there and i dont relaly know the place. it was late at night so i decided to quit for the night once i got there. and one more thing should i use alll the keys and get the asmulert and put it on to fight that guy or should i get the chest with the warhammer and 100 coins (i skimmed through the thing that summaries tel fyr in prophecies)

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 02:49 PM
i know where the pots are, u go right when u enter that building. u should be going up some stairs after some rights & lefts. go through the door in fyr's hall or something like that. then u come to a right & a left. its either in the left room or the right room. its on one of the shelves. take the pot. then between the two rooms is a platform up top.

but what i dont get it: WHERE IS THIS AMULET? AND HWO DID U UNLOCK THOSE (level 100) locks? what is the amulet?

tennyson
07-16-2002, 02:56 PM
Tkf,

The potions are in the Hall of Fyr (on a bookshelf), right below the shaft leading up to the upper level. I was extremely tired as well when I found Tel Fyr, so I didn't really give it that much attention either.

As far as Fyr himself, he kicked my a** every time. I summoned everything I could to help me, went off on him with a Warhammer of Wounding, and still to no avail. If he even gets a second to himself, he summons a storm atronach, and then it's all over (for me at least, level 17). One lightning spell from that thing is enough to kill me.

When you say "all the keys" do you mean the keys in the Corprusarium, in the locked chests? If so, I was only able to gets two of the keys (I'm not good at picking locks and I didn't have powerful enough spells). Let me know about that amulet though, it sounds interesting!

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 03:00 PM
WHERE IS THE AMULET AND WHAT DOES IT DO?

Tkf5000
07-16-2002, 03:42 PM
you equip it and get sent to this guy and he has a daeric crescent (a really good sword). i havent done it yet i just got to tel fyr and ive been playing bruce lee.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 03:50 PM
tkf, i PMed u reguarding the amulet. if anyone else knows about the amulet, plz PM me

Tkf5000
07-16-2002, 03:56 PM
yo re IM me my instant messanger is messed up u gotta redo it. it just closed.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 03:57 PM
uh....ok

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 03:59 PM
ur not responding, where u at?

Tkf5000
07-16-2002, 04:00 PM
wtf? its not cumin up. whats ur aim name? ima add it to buddys.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 04:01 PM
xSOULHELLTEMPLAR

[PS "x" at begining IS included]

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 04:02 PM
i put ya on my buddy list and it says ur on and ur usin AOL, but it seems as though your not answering