PDA

View Full Version : Some Game News For All You HardCore Fans Out Their



Dr X
07-16-2002, 03:55 PM
I was watching the Game Network Channel on sky today and they gave out some hot gossip so i thought i would pass it on.

First their have been rumours going round that their is to be a ps3 and it will be arriving in 2005.

Then they said it has been announced that Activision have been awarded #1 publisher. (I would like to hear your thoughts on that because i know what mine are but i will keep them to my self untill i hear your 's first.)

Also they were talking about the pictures of Snake Skateboarding and that they were suppose to be from the new Metal Gear Solid Game, Substance.
But their not they are from an up and coming new skateboarding game with no release date as yet.

Well i thought i would pass those on but you probably already know as we from the UK are always last to know everything.

rocksback
07-16-2002, 11:37 PM
I heard ps3 is coming at the end of 2003. Anyways who cares it better wipe my butt and fetch my slippers in the morning before I choose it over my xbox.

wweomaniac
07-16-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by rocksback
I heard ps3 is coming at the end of 2003. Anyways who cares it better wipe my butt and fetch my slippers in the morning before I choose it over my xbox. lol... ps3 aint coming out in 2003. trust me... you better wait till at least 2005 for the next console to be realeased by either MS, nintendo or Sony.

As for the skateboarding snake... why tf would they show that scene in the trailer? what skateboarding game is it and is snake the secret chracter?

Dr X
07-17-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
lol... ps3 aint coming out in 2003. trust me... you better wait till at least 2005 for the next console to be realeased by either MS, nintendo or Sony.

As for the skateboarding snake... why tf would they show that scene in the trailer? what skateboarding game is it and is snake the secret chracter?

They dident give much away al they said that it wasent in the game and that this new game which it is in will have all the top Skateboarders and extras, So i take it he most probably one of the extras.

DZNUTZ
07-17-2002, 01:21 PM
first off. metal gear substance is a suped up metal gear solid where u can play as raiden or snake...(among other characters/and customes)
it has a mini skate boarding game which you can skate as snake (the mini game is an off shoot of an upcoming skatboarding game from Konami from Evolution Skateboarding)
metal gear substance also features buttloads of VR missions...i'm talking hundreds.

Dyslexic Chaos
07-17-2002, 04:55 PM
DZNUTZ is EXACTLY right. you can read all about MGS2:Substance in the current OXM. It should be awesome, it's definatley on my buying list.

khaos2005
07-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
DZNUTZ is EXACTLY right. you can read all about MGS2:Substance in the current OXM. It should be awesome, it's definatley on my buying list.

Hell yes! They've added a lot and this game looks decked out. I just hope it plays as well as OXM made it sound. It looks awesome though.