PDA

View Full Version : Need Info On 4-player Games!!! Any Will Do, Plus Need To Know About Mechassault!

xbox genius
07-16-2002, 06:35 PM
I Love multiplayer games, but can all u ppl out there tell me ALL the good or decent games that has 4 player multiplayer feature on it. and tell me about that game too and what u think of it.

oh yeah, about mechassault, it sounds awesome to me, but i was wondering does it have 4-player multiplayer action on it? Like 3 other friends can fight against u like in halo? and plz tell me loads of info on mechassualt or where to look for it, and tell me what you think if its good.

plz reply ppl, i'm just a kid and internet is my only source to look for xbox information! lol

cityson
07-17-2002, 12:21 PM
If my memory serves right, I think the following games are capable for 1-4 multi-player:

-Halo: FPS Evolved.
-RalliSport Challenge.
-Fusion Frenzy.
-Blood Wake.

Can't think of anymore. :rolleyes:

And for MechAssult.....I think it DOES have a multi-player feature!!! + online, too!

Spaztic
07-17-2002, 12:54 PM
hunter
gauntlet

Young_Fledgling
07-27-2002, 01:06 PM
nhl 2002
fifa 2002

silvaman
08-10-2002, 07:57 PM
:)

peejay2288
08-10-2002, 08:40 PM
Halo
Blood Wake
Fusion Frenzy
Turok and Doom will be good also:)

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 09:36 PM
halo fusin frensy bloodwake hunter gauntlet possibly 007 but maybe not and others

hoy74
08-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Halo is the best multiplayer game out right now....Nothing beats getting four x-box's plugged into four 27"+ TVs with surround sound systems attached them in the same house and playing all night long.

I like Fusion Frenzy quite a-bit, easy game, simple to figure out, and girls seem to pick it up quickly and enjoy playing it.

Bond was decent, it had bot capabilities, however not the the number of bots that Perfect Dark for N64 had.

Most Sports games are, NASCAR thunder is very good at this, but you have to enjoy racing to like this.
I thought Hunter was a good one-player game, but was horrible multiplayer game.

Gauntlet was fun, brought back memories of the days of playing the original on NES, however much too easy of a game to beat.

And whatever the chariot riding one was... I rented it once, because it was the only 4 player game left at Blockbuster, and well we played 3 games, and decided that 3 games was too much and went back to Halo.

Halo Rules, please don't mess up Halo 2!!!!!!!!

peejay2288
08-11-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by hoy74
Halo is the best multiplayer game out right now....Nothing beats getting four x-box's plugged into four 27"+ TVs with surround sound systems attached them in the same house and playing all night long.

I would love to believe that you have this much money....
Then I could jac you

hoy74
08-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Its called cost sharing. 4 different people get 4 different systems. Even with that said, two TV's and two of the surround sound systems are mine. 2 x-box's live in the house, two are easily obtainable. See my comment on Halo 2.:D

shrew king
08-11-2002, 06:28 PM
lol, in the living room we have a 65" with surround sound, but in my room i got a 13". Dont jack me peejay:)

As far as multiplayer games go, heres some i have played:

Halo: Combat Evolved (great gameplay)
Rallisport Challenge (Second best racing game out right now)
Tony Hawk 2x (really fun with friends, good graphics)
Amped (one person goes at a time, but its multiplayer)
NFL Fever 2002 (good football game)
NFL Fever 2003 (better football game)
Madden 2002 (wasnt into that much, but obviously fun for some)
Madden 2003 (when it comes out)
Blood Wake (kind of weak multiplayer)
Fifa World Cup (once again, wasnt into that much, but friends loved it)
James Bond: Agent Under Fire (not nearly as good as Goldeneye)
Project Gotham Racing (kinda lame in my opinion)
MotoGP (best racing game out)
Dead or Alive 3 (best graphics for a game, and good multiplayer)
4x4 Evo (i thought it was fun, bad graphics though)
Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open (bad graphics, fun at parts)

lllSmokelll
08-11-2002, 07:13 PM
NBA Live
Nba 2k2
Nba Inside Drive

blewis
08-26-2002, 01:06 PM
Without a doubt Hunter: The Reckoning is the best XBox 4 person Multiplayer game out there!

For 2 player co-op action. Halo and Hunter come in about even depending on your mood.

Apocalypse__
08-29-2002, 04:13 AM
Heya...

So you like multiplayer games....here are some....

**Hunter:the Reckoning:**

I've got this game and its a killer....
With 4 persons it can be full on your screen...but its so fun...
You have to shoot zombies,because of a darkgate has been opened in a little town called Ashcroft....so its your job with some help of your friends, to close this dark gate and destroy the gatekeeper...i'll give it:****

**Tony Hawk:**

Do i need to say more...
Who doesn't know him...
I'll give it:****

**Dead or Alive:**

This is a fighting game, just like Tekken and Mortal Combat...
But it's so good looking...
You can even play it with 4 players...in the tag battle mode...
I'll give it:****

**Halo:**

Who doesn't know the best game on the Xbox so far...
This is just so cool...especialy when you play Battle Creek with the Warthogs....The game is a MUST for a Xbox-gamer....
i'll give it:*****

**James Bond:Agent under fire**

No this game sucks big time...
i bought it but it was just a weast off good money....
i'll give it:not even one star...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jim Duge
08-29-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Apocalypse__
Heya...

**Hunter:the Reckoning:**

I've got this game and its a killer....
With 4 persons it can be full on your screen...but its so fun...
You have to shoot zombies,because of a darkgate has been opened in a little town called Ashcroft....so its your job with some help of your friends, to close this dark gate and destroy the gatekeeper...i'll give it:****

**Halo:**

Who doesn't know the best game on the Xbox so far...
This is just so cool...especialy when you play Battle Creek with the Warthogs....The game is a MUST for a Xbox-gamer....
i'll give it:*****

H:TR - When I first played this 4 players I thought it was more frustrating -sp?- then amusing. Over time, my thoughts haven't changed. :D

Halo - Battle Creek doesn't support vechiles. Blood Glutch -sp?- and Sidewinder are the only levels that do.

meda1ni
08-30-2002, 09:41 PM
Dont forget Nhl Hitz 2002....for me this game come second to HALO in my collection....Multiplayer with this game is serious fast action fun;) But thats me:D

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 09:09 PM
Multiplayer shooters should all have bots...otherwise, the replay value drops drastically...

Professor Kaos
08-31-2002, 09:15 PM
y didnt ne body metnion Tetris, thats 4 players.

EHWfedPres
09-01-2002, 01:33 PM
NHL Hitz is one of the most fun games I have ever played.

Craig35_007
09-06-2002, 11:25 PM
agreed on Hitz, Hitz 03 in two weeks!!!

I liked gauntlet a lot multiplayer, addicting as hell, maybe a bit boring at times, but souping up your guy is cool

2 on 2 football isn't too bad, an adjustment from one on one, but its half decent.