PDA

View Full Version : where can i?

316balla
07-17-2002, 12:11 PM
Where can i get a better lockpick than the masters lock pick. I have to open a trapped locked chest in the mages guild but there not thier. The chest has a lvl 50 lock on it but the best lockpick i got is a masters one and it says its too complex for that one.

RudedogX
07-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Ya gotta pick up your security skill fool! It has very little to do with your lockpick. Once that security skill is up, you got it made!

Alien
07-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 316balla
Where can i get a better lockpick than the masters lock pick. I have to open a trapped locked chest in the mages guild but there not thier. The chest has a lvl 50 lock on it but the best lockpick i got is a masters one and it says its too complex for that one. Different Lockpicks doesn't matter if it says Too Complex for a Master Lockpick. You need more Security Skill. I have a level 92 Security, I can pick a Lock Level 100 with a Journeymans.

Ugh, sorry about answering it a second time, I starting typing the reply first and then went to do something, came back finished it, and hit send without looking if someone else replies. My bad

316balla
07-17-2002, 12:26 PM
yeah thanks but how do i increase my secruity, i know theres trainin but is there another way

Alien
07-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by 316balla
yeah thanks but how do i increase my secruity, i know theres trainin but is there another way Train is really the most efficiant way. You have to pick loads of locks just to raise it one level. Picking locks and disamring traps raises your Security level.

316balla
07-17-2002, 09:50 PM
ok one more question. i got the masterpick for doing a quest but can i buy them from anybody or steal them.

SlightlySycho
07-17-2002, 09:58 PM
There's a Morag Tong guildmaster in Ald'Ruhn who sells them. He can be found in the Redoran Hall in the North Part of town (the big crab shell). THat'd be your best bet.