PDA

View Full Version : What game to buy next (need replies by tomorrow morning *uk time*

wheatus-frog-uk
07-17-2002, 01:25 PM
Hey,

I wanna go down town tomorrow and swap my Spiderman game... its getting too boring already, lol

Ok.. so the games i got already are:

Halo
Project Gotham Racing
Rallisport Challenge
Jet Set Radio Future
Amped
Gun Valkyrie
MotoGp

If possible i would like replies suggesting which game to get.. bearing in mind what i have already

i live in the uk.. so some games i cannot get.. please dont suggest games that aint out in uk

Two games i was thinking about are : Hunter and Tony Hawks 3

However, with tony hawks i may as well wait untill the next in the series?

and im concerned that hunter may be too short as i usually play single player

i was also thinking about Morrowind, but dont know if it is out in the UK yet

please leave some suggestions

cheers

dan

DemonAlcohol
07-17-2002, 01:29 PM
Well I just rented Hunter last night and after about 2 hours of playing it, I switched back to Morrowind. The gameplay is very boring, the same thing over and over again. If your the guy with the axe then just run and swing. If your one of the chicks, just stay back and open up with your gun. It's good for a rental with some friends, but I wouldn't buy it.

Wait for Morrowind in the UK. Great game.

CRAIG123
07-17-2002, 01:38 PM
morrowind isnt coming out in the uk till november:mad:
i suggest hunter or gun metal

JJaX
07-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Give gunmetal a try.

Everyone in the UK thats played it seems to enjoy it. Id like to get it too, but im in the states and it doesnt come out until the end of the month.

wweomaniac
07-17-2002, 01:50 PM
Why would you want to swp Spider-Man?? The game is so fun.

Do you use special moves and web moves? You have to use those in order to have fun with the game. If you're just puching and kicking... it's not going ot be fun.

Well get Gun Metal.

wheatus-frog-uk
07-17-2002, 02:14 PM
thanks for your replies

i will read a few reviews of gunmetal and see what i think

ne1 got ne other ideas?

and about spider-man.. i use a variety of moves... i dont know tho.. it just doesnt seem too great to me... maybe i am playing it with the wrong approach?

lol

thanks

dan

CRAIG123
07-17-2002, 02:32 PM
gun metal has had alot of good reviews..buy it!

Master coder
07-17-2002, 02:43 PM
i suggest dead or alive 3

Afro Aura
07-17-2002, 10:02 PM
wheatus-frog-uk hang onto your Spiderman as I hear that Enclave will be released this Friday or Saturday

I've got Gunmetal and it's an awesome game, graphically, soundwise with the option for you to use your own music in there too, and tough game play

I can't say anything about Enclave but it looks pretty hot too, what the hell buy them both

Nerrad529
07-19-2002, 01:04 PM
I don't know what to tell i have the same problem of picking a game. Iam about to buy morrowind never played but i love rpg and ive heard alot of good stuff about it. Since its not coming out over there for awhile i would go with hunter the reckoning.

Spaztic
07-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Nerrad529
I don't know what to tell i have the same problem of picking a game. Iam about to buy morrowind never played but i love rpg and ive heard alot of good stuff about it. Since its not coming out over there for awhile i would go with hunter the reckoning.

once you buy morrowind prepare yourself with lots of caffine because you arn't going to be able to put the game down! My girl has been getting pretty annoyed by my morrowind playing habits lately (never turn it off!).....and Yes I still take care of her needs!