PDA

View Full Version : What games are you guys getting????

scarletopus
10-26-2001, 02:35 PM
Hey
I ordered an x-box early and I'm soooo f-ing excited to get it in November. But I haven't a clue what games to get yet. I want them all but that's too much $$$ so I don't know what to pick. I really like Mad Dash Racing cause it looks cool and fun and it has the most banging soundtrack with Fatboy Slim and Moby and the Crystal Method!!! I like that kind of MarioKart game - it's fun with friends. Halo looks cool too but I'm really torn - let me know what you guys plan to get, it would be helpful -
thanks -
betsy:confused:

l Maximus l
10-26-2001, 02:39 PM
Betsy,

Nice to have a female in here...most excellent! Well, I see that you are only going to buy one game at first...I would first think about this: Are you going to have friends over or are you mostly going to play by yourself at first?

This will atleast narrow it down to single player or multi-player games... I'll check back after your reply.

scarletopus
10-30-2001, 02:18 PM
Thanks for replying - sorry it took me so long to get back to you...
Well seeing as I live with 3 other people I think I will mostly be playing with others. I don't particularly plan on playing alone. I got this mostly for group entertainment value - Let me know what you think.
thanks,
betsy

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 02:41 PM
Well, Scarlet...

Mad Dash Racing looks to be a great game for multi-player value. But, I have to admit, with me not being a girl, my taste in games might be different. My wife is ranting and raving about Shrek. She wants that one really bad!

I like games like Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Amped, Medal of Honor, Outlaw Golf, etc...If a game is not fast, brutal, or crude, I don't think I will like it! lol...Just being honest.

And, yes, there are going to be plenty of fast, brutal, and crude games on the XBox...I'm so pumped! hehe:D

-Max

rivalius13
10-30-2001, 03:29 PM
DOA3 and PGR and maybe Halo if i have enough money

terrapin
10-30-2001, 03:34 PM
I plan on getting oddworld, tony hawk2x, a football game and project gotham racing at or around launch. But I usually play single player games. For multiplayer games, I would suggest halo, fuzion frenzy or a sports game. IGN has a multiplayer guide for Halo that you might be interested in. http://xbox.ign.com/news/39507.html
(though the link currently doesn't work, 10-30-2001 3.27pm CST)

Hope this helps. :)

MadMoose
10-30-2001, 06:39 PM
I think i am gettin project gotham, halo, Nhl hitz, Star wars star fighter,Ghost recon, battlefield 1942, Medal Of honor Allied assault , cel damage, and lots more!

Jason1010
10-30-2001, 07:51 PM
my bundle came with the 3 games i really wanted anyway :D :D :D i am getting halo, doa3, and oddworld