PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Pack

Alec
07-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Ok there is no Expansion pack that I know of, but wouldn't it be cool for all of the subscribed X-Box Offical Magazine people to get a kind of add on to the game of Morrowind? Just like in DOA3 but with more detail..maybe fix some bugs or something.

frog11983
07-17-2002, 04:10 PM
I think it would be cool if they released some kind of a construction set for the xbox, it wouldn't be that hard to do, and think of all the cool stuff you could do with it!

khaos2005
07-17-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by frog11983
I think it would be cool if they released some kind of a construction set for the xbox, it wouldn't be that hard to do, and think of all the cool stuff you could do with it!

It would be difficult to do with a controller though. The PC construction set is fairly complicated, so I'm sure that's one reason why it's not on the Xbox. It's nothing like the skate park creator in THPS3 or anything.

Although, I wouldn't mind having the console for the game at my fingertips (the console being the program that runs with the PC version, allows for all sorts of possibilities).

Plewis
07-17-2002, 05:21 PM
i think they should have an xbox live expansion. then we could show down in the vivic arena and then we would get some of the best mods for the PC version... but thats just in a perfect world;)

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:28 PM
i would really like the tes consruction kit. maybe if we all keep sendin letter to bethesda everyday. i dont know the e-mail adress but its in contact at their site.