PDA

View Full Version : In MW, what was the first item you enchanted?

Alien
07-17-2002, 03:49 PM
This is just a thread made to see what Item you Enchanted first. I'm just curious.

Mine was 'Kurt's Bouyant Pants." They were Exquisite Pants that were Enchanted with Water Walking on Self for 100 Seconds. It cost me around 9,000 Gold, but well worth it.

The next one I plan to make is something like "Shopkeeper's Worst Nightmare". Which I will enchant a curiass, or some other item, with a Constant Effect of Drain Health On Self. I will sell it to the shopkeeper (when you sell them stuff like curiasses, shirts, robes, etc., they equip it) and slowly wait for them to die.

monkeyman
07-17-2002, 04:00 PM
i havent done any:confused:

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:37 PM
that would be funny as crap to give the curiass to the guy and watch him die right in front of your eyes. and you would never get in trouble! my first enchant was a glass sword that did 100-100 fire,ice and shock and drained magika and paralyed. it codted me almost all my money. i reloaded the game. i didnt want it.

SlightlySycho
07-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Slightlys Shiny Shirt. Just a common shirt that restored ten health per cast. 2000 drakes, which was about all of my money at the moment. Still, I got alot of use out of that shirt.:)

Calve
07-18-2002, 11:37 AM
my first enchantment was my ring of opening... i used the grand soul gem on the chick in balmoras desk.... its 100 to 100 opening...

lol alien man that cuirass sounds amazing lol!!!

im gonna make it but ill give you credit for it...

JJaX
07-18-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
that would be funny as crap to give the curiass to the guy and watch him die right in front of your eyes. and you would never get in trouble! my first enchant was a glass sword that did 100-100 fire,ice and shock and drained magika and paralyed. it codted me almost all my money. i reloaded the game. i didnt want it.

So you had like over a million Gold to make this??

SciFi
07-18-2002, 02:07 PM
How do you trap a soul? I haven't aclue how to do it...
Do you have to geta spell or something?

Alien
07-18-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
How do you trap a soul? I haven't aclue how to do it...
Do you have to geta spell or something? You get a 'Soul Trap' spell, or scroll, item, or weapon that soultraps. You have to have empty Soul Gems in your inventory though. Their soul will go into there.
Then with the spell, scroll, item, or weapon, you use it as if it were just another Fire Damage spell or whatever. Just hit them with the weapon, or cast the item, scroll, and spell on the creature you wish to Soul Trap.

SciFi
07-18-2002, 02:29 PM
b4 or they die?
If you have difforent types of gems, how do you choose which it goes into?
Does it always work?

Alien
07-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
b4 or they die?
If you have difforent types of gems, how do you choose which it goes into?
Does it always work? You cast the spell on them or whatever before they die. If it works, they will have a mist sort of thing over them. Then you kill them, and it will put it in the highest ranking Soul Gem I think.

JJaX
07-18-2002, 03:20 PM
I have a skirt that bounds, Boots, Helmet, and gloves. I also did the unbound long blade + curiass trick

So thats:

Helmet
curiass
long sword
boots
gloves

all weigh a total of 0.0 :eek:

jschelm
07-18-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Alien
You cast the spell on them or whatever before they die. If it works, they will have a mist sort of thing over them. Then you kill them, and it will put it in the highest ranking Soul Gem I think.

It puts it in the lowest ranking soul gem that is still big enough to hold the soul.

Alien
07-18-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by jschelm

It puts it in the lowest ranking soul gem that is still big enough to hold the soul. Oh, my bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Tkf5000
07-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I have a skirt that bounds, Boots, Helmet, and gloves. I also did the unbound long blade + curiass trick

So thats:

Helmet
curiass
long sword
boots
gloves

all weigh a total of 0.0 :eek:
the armor rating is olny 80 for each peice tho. the arting on my armor is like 180 and up.

Tkf5000
07-18-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

So you had like over a million Gold to make this??
it only paralyzed 5 or 10 seconds and i just noticed i didnt add the stats for the ice and storm were only 25-50. it was expensive. but not a miullion dollars. i didnt enchant for a long time after i started the game. and i reloaded cuz i was broke. and sorry for the late response.