PDA

View Full Version : somebody with the morrowind stragety guide come here

monkeyman
07-17-2002, 05:28 PM
ok anyone with the morrowind stragety guide can you look up and see how i can get back into the main quest?? i killed one of the blades members i guess and got kicked out

im in the beggining of it

i gave the guy the cube but i cant deliver the notes you get from the one guy but i cant deliever them to him because i got kicked out

it said that this path to my destiny was blocked but didnt tell me i had to restart so im guessing i can do the main quest without starting over

help me :(

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:31 PM
im sorry man, u broke the prophecie. theres no way you can keep going thru the quest and u might be able to get tru without him. like a guy that just gave u sumthin but it can be found somewhere else in the game. u shouldnt of saved. thats why i got 3 save files.

monkeyman
07-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
im sorry man, u broke the prophecie. theres no way you can keep going thru the quest and u might be able to get tru without him. like a guy that just gave u sumthin but it can be found somewhere else in the game. u shouldnt of saved. thats why i got 3 save files.

awwwwwww ****

but it said that this path to your destiny is closed youll have to find another way or something:confused:

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:39 PM
u sure it didnt say it broke the prophecie? it said youlll need to find another way around? if so continue on your quest and find a way around. i never got that message. u remeber who u killed?

monkeyman
07-17-2002, 05:47 PM
i didnt kill anyone important just someone who was a member of the blades or else i stole from them i dont know which because it didnt tell me so now whenever i talk to the guy in balmora he just tells me to go away but when i speak to nine-toes he said i need to be able to earn my way back into the blades or something

Tkf5000
07-17-2002, 05:53 PM
get his disposition to 100 then talk to him??

monkeyman
07-17-2002, 06:04 PM
k ill try that