PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Is Going No where

faceoff508
07-17-2002, 08:19 PM
I have been joining PS2 forums and the PS2 fanboys are so damn stupid. This one guy think PS2 has the best graphics out of the three systems. Another guy says that the Xbox will lose the console war in a few months. They keep saying things that arent even true. They think because the PS2 can tip over it is better than the Xbox... WTF?

What just hit me was that th PS2 fanboys said in November that they will give the Xbox till April, till it loses. Now the Xbox is still holding up. Now they say they will give it till December. Then when december comes the Xbox would have become very popular. These PS2 fanboys dont know that Xbox is here to stay and is not going anywhere. GOD, I wish I could just slit a fanboys throat right now!!

Sleazy P Martini
07-17-2002, 08:24 PM
Every site has their share of fanboys. Are you telling me XBA has no Xbox fanboys? HA! But don't let it get to ya man. If they only enjoy one console, it's their loss not yours.

wweomaniac
07-17-2002, 08:29 PM
It's true, XBA has a lot of fanboys too. It may seem like the other site shave alot more fanboys but they probably have the same percentage. It's the really big ones that stick out and you think that they all are. Or maybe they have more members the same percentage (but more members) are fanboys.

and also.. just to add to this... I love my xbox, but I don't think sales of the system are doing that well. I believe MS is gonna keep the money flowing for this project till XBOX 2 comes out, but sales don't look that great, but PS2 fans don't realize the determination and relentlessness Bill has towards reaching his goal.

Snoopy7548
07-17-2002, 08:50 PM
yea. but its really annoying when you read what these fanboys say, and theres a lot of people that believe them. its almost impossible not to care about it. it just makes you really really mad, and like you have to say something or else they wont shut up. i dont get why people just dont accept the fact that theres another console and its doing pretty good. i mean, its not like its the end of the world. they should all grow up and stop whining like little babies. and i bet you half the fanboys you see are over the age of 20 and have absoultely no life.

Afro Aura
07-17-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
.and i bet you half the fanboys you see are over the age of 20 and have absoultely no life.
LOL yeah your right they've got PS2 hehehehe

sorry I'm not fanboy I just got this thing with Sony "we've won the (console) war" arrogant bastards

faceoff508
07-17-2002, 09:13 PM
But if you go to a site that has users reviews like IGN Or Gamespot they are filled with fanboy comments. Hell at gamers.com halo has a 8.5. And you should see what people wrote in it. One example was that a fanboy said that Bill Gates killed his father and used his organs to make the Xbox.. wtf.

Also at gamers.com theres a war bettween PS2 owners and xbox owners. There pretty annoying.

Afro Aura
07-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
But if you go to a site that has users reviews like IGN Or Gamespot they are filled with fanboy comments. Hell at gamers.com halo has a 8.5. And you should see what people wrote in it. One example was that a fanboy said that Bill Gates killed his father and used his organs to make the Xbox.. wtf.

Also at gamers.com theres a war bettween PS2 owners and xbox owners. There pretty annoying.
Faceoo508 let them carry on we've got the real deal, you know kid fight over anything let the little babies have there fun whilst we have fun playing the XBOX and XBOX online:)

lllSmokelll
07-17-2002, 10:19 PM
i like gc and xbox...i dont like ps2....does that make me a fanboy

Zion
07-17-2002, 10:20 PM
If anything you should feel sorry for those losers. All they have is a PoS2.

y2kash_14
07-17-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by goldberg
i like gc and xbox...i dont like ps2....does that make me a fanboy

no that makes you biased.....theres a difference....i think:confused:

Marc
07-17-2002, 11:39 PM
I went to my sister's place yesterday and played Madden with my nephew on PS2. It sucks compared to the xbox. The game would stall during the time between plays and it sounded like the PS2 was working its ass off. The graphics sucked compared to the xbox graphics. The whole experience just reinforced the fact that I made a good decision when I traded my PS2 for credit toward an xbox. That might make me an xbox fanboy, but phuck it, I don't care. I know I have the best console on the market and enjoy the hell out of playing it.

Master coder
07-18-2002, 01:21 AM
i dont think xbox will go under like dreamcast because adult people love xbox and so do teens and less teens would buy gamecube in my opinion cause its a bit childish look at the pic is halo 3rd person

CRAIG123
07-18-2002, 04:16 AM
errm no its 1st person.lol :D

y2kash_14
07-18-2002, 04:25 AM
I think he meant in the picture he posted, which is in 3rd person.......kinda

Kraft
07-18-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Master coder
i dont think xbox will go under like dreamcast because adult people love xbox and so do teens and less teens would buy gamecube in my opinion cause its a bit childish look at the pic is halo 3rd person

Xbox won't go under like dreamcast because luckily for MS they never released products with names like the MS 32X, MS CD and MS saturn. Those 3 products are what doomed the dreamcast, because honestly I think the dreamcast is a wonderful system.

OppiumNitrates
07-18-2002, 09:18 AM
Sup kraft glong time to see . . .

My favorite is when people say that MS is losing soo much money they r going to have to drop out eventually . . . its kinda funny to me cauz they obviously know nothing about the video game industry or marketing in general . . . lets see there is about 30 billion to be made in the video game industry each year . . . if MS loses 900 million or even a billion dollars over the course of a few years but becomes a major player in that market, i dont see them having a problem making all that cash back and then some, i mean that is the goal of a company to make money, but MS knew when they took the battle field in this war that they wouldnt make a cent on the Xbox for at least a few years . . . . but people, fanboys espacially, dont know that and try to say MS is goign down :rolleyes: . . .. gimmea a break. i would be willing to bet that the PSOne made sony no money the first year it came out. but that didnt stop them

Snoopy7548
07-18-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
One example was that a fanboy said that Bill Gates killed his father and used his organs to make the Xbox.. wtf.

he suuuure did! lol. thats so funny. i wonder what that guy was smokin. lol.:D :)

hook-worm J
07-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
It may seem like the other site shave alot more fanboys but they probably have the same percentage.

ewww, shaving fanboys?? doesn't sound too fun to me. Name I site that shaves fanboys and remind me never to go there ;)

j/k
back to the topic... Xbox will live, and if anything brings it down, it certainly wont be a PS2!