PDA

View Full Version : Ondres Nerano

Duke
07-17-2002, 08:34 PM
Well, here I am on my restarted game. I've done quite a bit of the side quests (master thief, bunch of mage's quests, most of fighters guild, etc.)

So I decided to join House Redoran. Everything was going fine until I was instructed to go fight a duel w/ Ondres Nerano. Unfortunately, when I needed the key to his house in the (2nd?) Thieves Guild quest, he caught me so I had to kill him. Didn't even get a bounty.

Redoran doesn't seem to know he's dead and they just keep telling me to go fight him. No one in Balmora seems to have heard anything about it either. Nerano manor is completely empty now.

Anyone else come across this? Any advice? Is there any possible way to join another house or have another noble sponsor me with Redoran?

******, I just wanted my own stronghold.

SlightlySycho
07-17-2002, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that when you fight Ondres Nerano, he withdraws his slander before you kill him. That must be what triggers the end of the quest. Since you've killed him already, you're probably S.O.L. Sorry:(.

y2kash_14
07-17-2002, 11:34 PM
You must not be that great of a theif if he caught you, it was quite easy to pick his pocket and not be caught. As long as you have high levels in Sneak and Illusion, its easy to pick anyones pocket, even Sugar Lips Habasi :D

Duke
07-18-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
You must not be that great of a theif if he caught you, it was quite easy to pick his pocket and not be caught. As long as you have high levels in Sneak and Illusion, its easy to pick anyones pocket, even Sugar Lips Habasi :D

Thanks a ton genius!!!!!!!!!!!! Sneak wasn' even one of my skills and it was basically the second quest I did.

Thanks for answering my question!!!

BTW, yeah I guess I'm pretty much S.O.L. This kind of thing is really the only thing i dislike about Morrowind. They really should have thought about this when making the game. After all, how could a dead guy be slandering people 200+ days after I killed him?

*edit - meant to say not one of my minor or major skills. obviously it's on the skill list