PDA

View Full Version : Serious Morrowind Help Needed

y2kash_14
07-17-2002, 11:28 PM
PLease Help Me! I need to know if there is some way to continue in the Main Quest without the Pack to Caius Cossaides!!!! Im desperate, i LOST the package i dont know where i left it, i dont wanna restart because this is my best guy yet!

Alien
07-17-2002, 11:45 PM
If you have the PC Version you can use the console commands...

If you have the Xbox Version...well, err, go find the thing! Or just screw the Main Quest...

davidx
07-18-2002, 12:26 AM
Smoke a 'lil moon sugar and chill brotha! Not only did I lose my directions, with my most kick ass guy, but I killed a member of the blades as soon as I stepped foot in Balmora.

Forget the main quest. For a first run at the game do everything else.

my 2 cents
X
:cool:

xboxgamer142
07-18-2002, 03:41 AM
I still have the package, but I'm not taking on the main quest anyway. There is so much more interesting things to do in Morrowind.

y2kash_14
07-18-2002, 04:22 AM
damn, so there is no way to do the main quest with out the package.... i need some Skooma!

davidx
07-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Why is it that you can get expelled from certain guilds, but then buy your way back in?

Is there someone I can talk to about getting back into the Blades?

I WANNA DO THE MAIN QUEST TOO D@MNNit!!!! ( <----Throwing a temper tantrum).

X

EccentricSage
09-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I lost it once, too. Did you check at the trade house in Seida Neen? In my case it turned out that I acsidently sold the damned thing when I was unloading my stolen goods at the very start of the game! lol

You can defeat Dagoth Ur without following the all the quests, though. You nead to get your levels up real high, break into Vivec's palace, steal the plans, then follow the plans. Powerful enchantments and a strategy make it a lot easier, so save up money and start traping grand souls.

Shadow20002
09-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Just curious about it, did you ever notice that Oblivion is coming around the corner will you playing Morrowind? Start a new game beat it in less than two months and forget it and enter a new era: Oblivion.

LiquidX
09-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Talk about a back from the dead thread... hey that rhymes :D