PDA

View Full Version : bundles

Angell
10-26-2001, 08:23 PM
What is the best bundle??? I think its the Halo, NFL Fever, Project G. Racing combo. :) anyone???

Angell
10-28-2001, 01:41 PM
What does Everyone think????? WHATS THE BEST????

Xboxmaster2001
10-28-2001, 06:19 PM
The best bundle is none because bundles suck ass

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 02:26 PM
Angell...that's a good bundle, if you like bundles. Personally, I'm not going to buy a bundle...I'm going to be camping out on the night before November 15th to pick up my XBox. I already pre-ordered Halo and Amped.

I understand that if you buy a bundle and happen to get a game that you don't want, just leave it in the wrap and return it to exchange it for a game you want.

-Max

SquirrelJam
10-29-2001, 02:36 PM
The only "bundle" I'll be concerned about is the bundle (of clothing) that I'll be wearing, here in Minnesota, while I wait for the store to open on launch-day.

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 04:52 PM
Squirrel...no kidding, dude! It's going to be a long and cold night in Seattle, too....but, not nearly as bad as MN. Ahhhhh...but, well worth it :D

Man, I need a beer...

dimwit
10-30-2001, 12:09 PM
This week's Time says NFL Fever looks very nice but is real dull to play. And no one person can define what is the definitive bundle since we all have varied tastes. My kids have the Toys R Us bundle, and plan to immediately return Project Gotham since they don't like racing games, unless you can shoot the other cards.

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 02:57 PM
dimwit...it sounds like you need to do some better parenting...lol...you gotta straighten those kids up! Project Gotham Racing is simply amazing and no kid can appreciate NFL Fever 2002 since it has the ultimate sportcasters, Fox Sports! They tell it how it is!

The graphics on NFL Fever 2002 are utterly out of this world! The players hit harder, do some amazing touch down dances (even before they make a touchdown!), and the graphics with the stadium lights shining off their helmets, etc...make this game in a class of it's own! Also, the body size of all the players are different, you also see facial expression while in the normal gameplay (not just afterwards)...man, I could go on and on and on! This is my pick for NFL games this year!

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-31-2001, 10:24 AM
Basicly when ever a new football game comes out its first year it will always need improvements. ( nfl2k ). I am getting nfl fever 2002 fot the graphics and also because I dont like madden. I havnt had the chance to play it yet but on xbox.com they play every monday nights game and posts a video on there site of the game and let me tell you it looks bad ass.

AlBoogy
10-31-2001, 10:32 AM
Ill try to get it back on topic,,, The best bundle is system, halo, doa3,oddworld and extra controller. I dont think bundle sucks cause i would have bought all these things anyway. Plus, i get an airline companion ticket with my bundle. Which means i can get an airplane ticket for free. I dont think alot of people want to be flying right now though:(