PDA

View Full Version : help with morrowind

bjones7259
07-18-2002, 01:11 AM
i now this sould be in rpg...but no ones there. Ok i need to go to drinar varyan's house and find dwemer artifacts for the imperial legion....but i cant find any all there is are redwere plates cups and all that stuff. where are the artifacts?

Skarp
07-18-2002, 02:27 AM
post in rpg section, people go by there, trust me

Marc
07-18-2002, 12:17 PM
There is a Dwemer tube hidden in the redware cups. Look very carefully and you will barely see it. It is on the table next to the left wall. It is hard to find but it is there.

Duke
07-18-2002, 12:27 PM
If you're having trouble finding it, you can steal/take the things on the table till you see it.

If you get caught, either run or kill him. The legion guy won't be too happy, but it completes the quest.

Personally I'd try and leave him alive, might lead to something else later though I haven't come across it.

Nato King
07-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Marc
There is a Dwemer tube hidden in the redware cups. Look very carefully and you will barely see it. It is on the table next to the left wall. It is hard to find but it is there.

Just like Marc said the Dwemer tube is in the pots. Its' a sot of "Where's waldo?" Puzzle. Look carefully between the pots on the large table where Varyon Tends to poition himself and you'll find it easily. Varyon won't react he does not see you take it. Take the tube back to Imsin to finish the quest.:)