PDA

View Full Version : Im worried about.......

CRAIG123
07-18-2002, 04:29 AM
The Xbox is going to start being taken over by ps2 and by time alll the good games come out project ego / deathrow / halo 2 etc.. they wont even come out because it has been completly ****ed up by sony, like the ps1 and sega saturn..this would **** me off soooo bad..i just hope this doesnt happen.. Bill gates must not give up!!:confused:

Nato King
07-18-2002, 05:11 AM
Hey CRAIG123 I think you need to pull your self togather man. I know that the xbox will be not taken over. If there is going to be some taken over the xbox will be doing it.

Have faith in Bill.:)

CRAIG123
07-18-2002, 05:41 AM
It seems that it is going to happen though!:confused:

Zion
07-18-2002, 07:09 AM
Get a clue, man. Sheesh.

Sony taking over Microsoft is about as likely as Guam taking over the entire eastern hemisphere.

Buccaneer21
07-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Why do you say it seems to be happening, give articles or reasons if you can please. :eek:

CRAIG123
07-18-2002, 02:29 PM
its not facts.. its just everywhere i go..game shops my frineds all say that ps2 is gonna kick xbox's ass!
If only i could wipe the **** out there eyes.lol

xboxmaster2002
07-18-2002, 02:37 PM
when is the last time microsoft lost a battle... i dont think they ever have. nothing bad is gonna happen with the xbox and PS2 is going to be the firs system to go. look at the ps2 graphics dreamcast had better graphics than that PS2 is already out dated.

BCan
07-19-2002, 02:24 AM
I can't believe how many of you listen to the general opinion of your friends, and some under educated game shop attendant....

At the same price, which they are here, the PS2 and XBOX, would you really buy something that is almost 2 years old compared to something really new?

The only current saving grace, extending the PS2's life, is that they can afford to halve, or markedly drop the price of some of their better games.
Many people who might buy an XBOX is that they have no cheap games YET, in Australia, we have to pay almost $100 for a game, which puts many people off the console.

When will MS get off their butt and actually heavily advertise the XBOX, since this is where everyone is getting the idea that the PS2 is cheap, and worthwhile of buying.

Also remember that Sony thought they would get some "easy" money when the PS2 came out, by releasing the PSOne, and making the original PS the PSClassic, any thing to milk money of consoles that looked the same...

Genesis
07-19-2002, 03:58 AM
That's right Bcan, when the xbox was first being launched in australia, they were doing some heavy advertising, but now it's died right down. They gotta keep those titles coming in from overseas if they wanna keep the box strong in australia. I haven't seen a game worth buying in months. Last i bought was JSRF...

If i gotta wait till november for marrowind or hunter, i'm buying PS2. :(

CRAIG123
07-19-2002, 06:28 AM
woooot! hunter is'nt out in australia??
i thoguht it would be because its out in the uk and australia is pal like the u.k! Thats stupid.
But yeah we gotta wait till november for morrowind!:mad: :mad: