PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner of War: What are your thoughts?

Lonewolfcub
07-18-2002, 11:54 AM
I like the concept, but was wondering what the general impression is of the game. Isn't it supposed to come out next week?

yall
07-18-2002, 12:13 PM
I'm sure this isn't the answer you are looking for, but its impossible to tell how a game will be until its released. Previews/ads/general hype dont mean a dam thing. Unfortuantely you'll just have to wait to find out if its any good or not.

Duke
07-18-2002, 12:18 PM
The only thing I've really been able to pick up as far as how the game will be is that if you like to shoot things more than you like to sneak around, you might want to pass this game up. (Or at least make sure you rent it first)

I like the idea too, but I'll definitely rent first.

*edit. - BTW, I'd imagine this is going to be moved shortly

khaos2005
07-18-2002, 01:55 PM
I think I'll buy it, but it doesn't sound like it will be too long of a game. I won't get it if it will collect dust like Max Payne after I beat it twice. Although I am looking forward to it.

Zion
07-18-2002, 02:22 PM
It looks really cool, but of course the only way to find out is to play it. Glad I got the Game Pass at Blockbuster!!!!

VenoM
07-18-2002, 02:33 PM
it sounds cool and all but the game looks very bad graphically......have ya seen the trailer?...doesnt look so good but who knows maybe it is...i havnt played it so i cant say if the game sucks or not but i could say the graphics suck and look so ps2ish

Tkf5000
07-18-2002, 04:13 PM
its multiplatform. thats why it looks like crap.

DrUnKtAnK
07-18-2002, 05:02 PM
I am going to rent it, but the one thing that I really don't like is that you don't/can't use any weapons...WTF?

If you like Hogans Hero's, you may like this game....:o

Actually, some of the screens and vids that I have seen the game looks alright...we'll just have to wait and see.

Tkf5000
07-18-2002, 05:13 PM
i thougt there were a few times were u get weapons. so theres not any guns? if it will make the game better in a way but yet worse in a way. it looks like fun.