PDA

View Full Version : Xbox control pad - COOL

Dr X
07-18-2002, 01:07 PM
I seen this realy cool new control pad for the xbox.
in $ it $34.99, I dont realy know what that works out to in £.
Dose any body know ?
Here's a pic of the new control pad.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/peb99374ec12481363985be47faee9d1c/fd84db4a.jpg

lllSmokelll
07-18-2002, 01:11 PM
i have it...it sucks the buttons stick and the directional pad different than the regular one....its like a ps2 directional pad....and theres this micro button it changes the controls but its messed up..and i cant figure out how to use it

Dr X
07-18-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by goldberg
i have it...it sucks the buttons stick and the directional pad different than the regular one....its like a ps2 directional pad....and theres this micro button it changes the controls but its messed up..and i cant figure out how to use it

It looks realy good, is it made by microsoft or is it some cheap imitation.because i thought it was a microsoft product ?

Zion
07-18-2002, 02:20 PM
No, that is a Mad Catz 3rd party controller and like GB said it's a pile of junk. They've been out about 5-6 months so they are not new. I'm just surprised they still make them because they are so awful.

And why are you looking to spend $35 on some cheap 3rd party deal when you can get the real Microsoft brand for $25 at buy.com? The Micrsosoft brand controllers are the only ones even worth having.

Dr X
07-19-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Zion
No, that is a Mad Catz 3rd party controller and like GB said it's a pile of junk. They've been out about 5-6 months so they are not new. I'm just surprised they still make them because they are so awful.

And why are you looking to spend $35 on some cheap 3rd party deal when you can get the real Microsoft brand for $25 at buy.com? The Micrsosoft brand controllers are the only ones even worth having.

I'm not looking to buy a new controller, Ihad the picture sent to me and i thought it was cool so i thought i would share it with my xbox addict freinds.
And i dident now its been out for mmonths, It was the first time i've seen it. Remember everything comes out over here along time after you get it.