PDA

View Full Version : why dont they do this

lllSmokelll
07-18-2002, 04:00 PM
http://www.buyritegames.com/images/item_full/XBJ-SYSTEM.jpg
the japps get a blue xbox...why dont we.....why dont they make different colored xbox's like the gc or N64

Casper
07-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Are you color blind...or just blind? :confused:

It's not blue man, it's the same color that our's is...and last time I checked, that was black :rolleyes:

The Xbox system package includes base unit, one control pad, AV and AC connection. The Xbox is capable of playing your favorite Japanese Xbox games, music cds and can also play Region 2 DVD movies with the optional DVD Playback kit. With intense graphics and the world's fastest processor in a video game console, the Xbox is destined for greatness.

And it's $389
:eek:

CRAIG123
07-18-2002, 04:12 PM
that looks blue to me:confused:

Casper
07-18-2002, 04:18 PM
It's just the lighting...I highly doubt that it's blue...or else it would of been announced before...and nowhere in the description does it say that it is. But hey, somebody can prove it and make me look like a dork...go right ahead ;)

Spaztic
07-18-2002, 04:27 PM
looks like a dark blue to be as well

Shorezy
07-18-2002, 04:28 PM
Well i think it is a little blue.:rolleyes:

DZNUTZ
07-18-2002, 08:30 PM
aight....1st off..it just looks like bad lighting to me as well
the japanese xbox is the same as ours
unless you bought the special limited edition at japanese launch
then u got a transperent green colored xbox....along with a nifty bill gates signed keychain (YIIIPEEEE:confused: )
anyways...i like the way it comes...if ya really want a different color...y don't u just paint it? i'm sho u most have seen people customed painting/designing their own xbox pics somewhere.

btw goldberg....be careful if u try this...we wouldn't want u to ruin your xbox by accident ......then we wouldn't get to enjoy your quality posts in the forums.;)

robnyack
07-18-2002, 08:37 PM
um, it's black.....the color is should be.

lllSmokelll
07-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
aight....1st off..it just looks like bad lighting to me as well
the japanese xbox is the same as ours
unless you bought the special limited edition at japanese launch
then u got a transperent green colored xbox....along with a nifty bill gates signed keychain (YIIIPEEEE:confused: )
anyways...i like the way it comes...if ya really want a different color...y don't u just paint it? i'm sho u most have seen people customed painting/designing their own xbox pics somewhere.

btw goldberg....be careful if u try this...we wouldn't want u to ruin your xbox by accident ......then we wouldn't get to enjoy your quality posts in the forums.;)
i already broke my xbox once...and if i break it again ill just get it fixed again...why didnt they have to paint the 64 or gc....they should make different colors....

Xbox Owner
07-18-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by goldberg

i already broke my xbox once...and if i break it again ill just get it fixed again...why didnt they have to paint the 64 or gc....they should make different colors....

cause the xbox's logo is black and green ..the green little jewl in a black backroound

lllSmokelll
07-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

cause the xbox's logo is black and green ..the green little jewl in a black backroound
so...but wouldnt you like to have a red...or blue...or yellow xbox

Xbox Owner
07-18-2002, 09:04 PM
No.:D

I wouldn't really care to be honest. I'm not buying another xbox anyway, lol.

Alien
07-18-2002, 09:23 PM
How could you not see that it is blue? And I like the nice little pink controller...very nice looking. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pa1939836ab269cbbb14ad7cdf9e25675/fd845704.jpg

But really, uh, that Xbox is black. It's just the lighting. Like sometimes Navy Blue shirts look Black in certain light, visa versa.

Calve
07-18-2002, 09:43 PM
lol i like the pink controller too!!!

i dont really care what colour it is cause im not gettin another one...

Xbox Owner
07-18-2002, 09:46 PM
lol..heres mine,..haha

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pe3b1951ce6eae5a450952379cf1f5f13/fd845036.jpg