PDA

View Full Version : xbox rocks

Master coder
07-18-2002, 05:09 PM
i got my xbox this morning with 4 controllers doa3 andhalo and i must say they are cool and the xbox has a cool easy to use control anyway how do u get ein in doa3 the hard way

CodeMonkey
07-18-2002, 05:52 PM
So u picked ya Xbox, good stuff chum..

OK, so u want to get into DOA3 that hardway Eh?

First. Put some large Heavy-Duty gloves on

Second. Turn your rooms light off so it’s completely dark.( or better a still get a friend to hide the game, but try not to get kinky )

Third. Rummage around in the dark/your house and try to find the game

Fourth. Once found try and remove the rapper with them gloves on, I guarantee it will be hard..

Hope this helps
;)

Skarp
07-18-2002, 06:00 PM
beat the game with every character?

Snoopy7548
07-18-2002, 06:01 PM
lol, congrats on gettin your xbox. when i got mine, i was so happy. lol.

E Nomini Patri
07-18-2002, 06:17 PM
As far as I know, there's only one way to get EIN. Go to Survival mode and play till you lose, then create a new name (there will be an option to) and name it EIN. This will change your X-box's name to EIN, therefore unlockeing the hidden character.

Master coder
07-19-2002, 02:40 AM
thanks im gonna complete it with everyone and the warthog on halo rocks and when you play coop is it two players or 3 i love sitting on the passanger seat

BCan
07-19-2002, 02:58 AM
I am about to find out what XBOX is like online, getting my cable modem on Monday, so wont be too long before I get myself a switch and connect it all up.......

cityson
07-19-2002, 07:19 AM
looks like everyone's gettin' a network hub and a DSL modem just for the "Halo"....(yet) ;) Later, Splinter Cell, Sega GT, Unreal Champ, and MANY more!!!