PDA

View Full Version : Cel Damage: boss movies? help

Rancor
07-18-2002, 05:17 PM
I have beaten every single level in cel damage with three of the boss characters (Brian the Brain, T. Wrecks, and Count Earl) and each time I do so, it says I have unlocked their weapon and a movie. However, I cannot find where to view their movies. I tried the view progress screen where you can see the ending movies for the other characters, but the boss character movies do not appear there. Can anyone tell me where I can view these boss character movies? Thanks.

lllSmokelll
07-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Rancor
I have beaten every single level in cel damage with three of the boss characters (Brian the Brain, T. Wrecks, and Count Earl) and each time I do so, it says I have unlocked their weapon and a movie. However, I cannot find where to view their movies. I tried the view progress screen where you can see the ending movies for the other characters, but the boss character movies do not appear there. Can anyone tell me where I can view these boss character movies? Thanks.
Wow....there hasnt been a cel damage thread here in a long time....as for your question...im afraid i cant answer it :eek: