PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Mud crab trader?

Applesauce
07-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Where is mudcrab the trader?:confused:

mother
07-19-2002, 12:23 AM
nw of bell far. or something like that. if youlook on the map that came with the game. east of vivec in the middle of a island cluster theres an X thats where you want to go. its an island with big rocks and only one mudcrab, just walk up and talk to him.

Nato King
07-19-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by mother
nw of bell far. or something like that. if youlook on the map that came with the game. east of vivec in the middle of a island cluster theres an X thats where you want to go. its an island with big rocks and only one mudcrab, just walk up and talk to him.

OH!!! man I always wounder way those X's are all of the bottom half of the map. While now I know it's a mudcrab.:)

Applesauce
07-19-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by mother

I went to the X it was a ship wreck and I couldn't find the trader

davidx
07-19-2002, 05:42 PM
I'm looking for maudcrab too. The 'X' marks are definately not all mudcrabs.
How much cash does this punk pack anyways? I need a seller with like over 100K (at least)

X

Skarp
07-19-2002, 06:07 PM
Hes probably around there. Just levitate and get your speed above 200 and you can find em fast. He has 10,000. Once you find him, mark him so you can always recall.

monkeyman
07-19-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by davidx

How much cash does this punk pack anyways? I need a seller with like over 100K (at least)

X

he only has 10k nobody has 100k the most is the mud crab with 10k :)

Applesauce
07-20-2002, 09:26 AM
Does the mudcrab attack you if you find him? And couldn't he be in different places in different games. Maybe the makers didn't want people giving away secrets on the internet so they made it different for Wood Elves and Red Gaurds or something.

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 11:00 AM
Applesauce Does the mudcrab attack you if you find him? And couldn't he be in different places in different games. Maybe the makers didn't want people giving away secrets on the internet so they made it different for Wood Elves and Red Gaurds or something.

OMFG! how ****in dumb would that b! i mean it would take for ****in ever to make 100 games cuz all the **** is placed by hand so its all gonna b the some, theres no random genorator ****, think about it theres no way in hell they would make each game different

Plewis
07-20-2002, 11:17 AM
no he was saying it would be different for each race... not each game... and that sounds plausible to me. But maybe you will call me a ****in idiot for it:rolleyes:

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 11:19 AM
he said maybe they made it different for diffent ppl in different games, i think its would b too costly and stupid cuz then u couldnt get help if u were stuck in a certain spot then non of us would given help

Shadow20002
07-20-2002, 12:16 PM
Maybe there are random items in chests or urns or something like that. First of all, try to find a chest with lock level. Save your game. Unlock the chest and open it. You will find a sort of things on it. Reload your save file. Open the chest, you will find that there are different items on it...

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 12:18 PM
ive found one thing like that, i opened a desk found a glass dagger loaded and then did it again and again untill i got a glass claymore, im just sayin that the ppl or creaters like the creaper or the blades leader or the mudcrab merchant are all in the same spot ,but ive heard of stories where important ppl just dissappeare

Plewis
07-20-2002, 12:45 PM
hmmm... read his post again... he said the mud crab could be in a different spot for a wood elf than for a redguard.

Applesauce
07-20-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
hmmm... read his post again... he said the mud crab could be in a different spot for a wood elf than for a redguard.

Thanks Plewis for telling that guy what I meant. Is he illiterate or something?

Shadow20002
07-20-2002, 06:19 PM
There also a "X" mark in the south of Seyda Neen in the map. The mud crab trader is still unfound. I walk around all the places near this mark but none of his sign.

mother
07-21-2002, 10:31 PM
there is a downed boat there, the island you are looking for isnt very big. one end of the small island has a wall of rocks and a crab at the base of the rocks. the mud crab doesnt attack you but you can just walk up to him and talk. i herd that if you kill him by accident then he will dropp a potion, ? but i dont know if this is true.. also im not a home so i dont know the exact name of the shrine, but there is a shrine thats entrance is facing the coast. walk left till you reach the first island and then go ne to the next one you should be at the mud crab. * just think of the X as a mark left by the drunk crab, its not exact. im just giving you a general region to look in. just walk around or like someone suggested elevate for a few seconds. water walking works best for me.... ill post an exact map to the mud crab tomorrow after class... later all

mother