PDA

View Full Version : buying the box need help with games!: )

odpr
07-19-2002, 04:20 AM
I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

:)

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
ssx tricky? what is it ?
munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

Casper
07-19-2002, 06:28 AM
IMO, if you want a fun game to play with friends, I would say SSX Tricky. I bought it back in Dec. and we still play it. Also, Outlaw Golf is hilarious and a great golf sim, but you may want to rent it first, due to it only having 3 courses, but a crap load of fun factor.

If I didn't get ya before, welcome to XBA :) Enjoy your stay.

Marc
07-19-2002, 09:50 AM
Enclave should be a great game. Then there's Morrowind. NCAA 2003 comes out next week. Welcome to XBA...

CASPER! Who's that chick with the big rack in your sig?

Snoopy7548
07-20-2002, 04:47 PM
definitely get project gotham. its such a good game. its one of my favorites. it takes a really really long time to beat, im almost done with it. and its good to play with your friends. but if you want a good party game, get fuzion frenzy.:D

SmoX
07-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Hunter: the reckoning if you like killin' **** with lots of blood and gore

Tony hawk 3 -- if you the skating scene of games (it's fun)

what else.... :eek: :eek:

MAX payne (got to have this game next to halo):D

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 07:28 PM
halo of course,doa,morrowind,maybe project gothm or a nfl fever or sumthin,and hunter. these games are good and at discounted prices, th2x(only 20$!!),oddworld(30$),silent hill2(i think 30$). xbox games are getting cheap now. there are a lot of other games i see really cheap now. i just wish i waited a while before i bought my games. most release titles are under 40$.

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 03:52 AM
SSX Tricky was 24.47 at my local Kmart. SSX Tricky is highly recommended by me, the Fun Factor is right up there with Outlaw Golf which is another great game.

SCARFACExXx
07-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by odpr
I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

:)

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
ssx tricky? what is it ?
munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

HALO......nuff said

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SCARFACExXx

HALO......nuff said

he was already going to get Halo, he wanted a secondary game

SCARFACExXx
07-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

he was already going to get Halo, he wanted a secondary game

w/e then try spiderman or Crazy Taxi 3(comes out in like 3 dayz)