PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell



Dr X
07-19-2002, 05:33 AM
"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell will grant players access to the highest echelons of nationalsecurity, Where shadowy operatives have the fredom to do whatever it takes to safeguard America."

" Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is a unique experience that will have the player thinly skate on the fine line that separates fact and fiction."

This game looks great. I cannot wait for its release in the fall this year and is developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal Studio.
It has a look of Metal Gear Solid but much better.
In the game you play a man called Tom Fisher who is a field operative of a secretive "black-ops".
He can do it all form infiltrate high-security strongholds to Destroying Threatening data and neutralize the enemy.
And he can do this without leaving a trace.

Here are some screenshots, see what you think.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p00514bb74dc6d151b9d574c1fec053bc/fd841661.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p42937b8af0652d52aca477330c5e7923/fd8416b0.jpg
[img]

CRAIG123
07-19-2002, 07:24 AM
yeah this game looks wicked, Theres a story on it in the new OXM! i havent got it yet, im getting it 2morow.

Dr X
07-19-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
yeah this game looks wicked, Theres a story on it in the new OXM! i havent got it yet, im getting it 2morow.

Thanks for the tip on the OXM, I'll have to get it soon aswell.

CRAIG123
07-19-2002, 08:22 AM
eNCLAVE was released today.. Are you going to get it?? i heard from the OXM forums that it had a bad review:(
i hope its not crap, ive been waitng ages for this

Dr X
07-19-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
eNCLAVE was released today.. Are you going to get it?? i heard from the OXM forums that it had a bad review:(
i hope its not crap, ive been waitng ages for this

I havent heared much about the game.
So i don't know.
You will have totellme about it.

Spaztic
07-19-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Dr X


I havent heared much about the game.
So i don't know.
You will have totellme about it.

try the search feature, you will find tons of info!

splinter cell is going to be off the hook, enclave as well! I am getting both of them! THe maker of metal gear said that splinter cell was very impressive. If that is the case then the game has to be awsome!