PDA

View Full Version : halo and ?...

odpr
07-19-2002, 07:25 AM
I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
ssx tricky? what is it ?
munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

Spaztic
07-19-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by odpr
I am buying the box this week, and I need help on what games to buy, I know that many of u will say halo, welp that I know!

Ok so this will be my first game but what about the second one ?

doa ? Many people told me that it's amazing when it comes to gfx, but sucks, because it's no fun...
I want to buy a game so I can play with friends, how about project Gotham ? How is it? benedict ?
ssx tricky? what is it ?
munch odd ,,,, a game that people got excited about it in first, but now pepole don't talk about it anymore, is it for two playerd?

I hate project gotham! I would wait for sega gt
I really like morrowind! There is tons of info on this game in this forum about it! I would check that game out if you like rpg's

ssx is a over the top snowboarding game, it is unrealistic but very fun!

I have been enjoying splashdown for quite some time as well!

wweomaniac
07-19-2002, 08:42 AM
I know you don't have these on your list, but I would say Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 or Rallisport.

cityson
07-19-2002, 08:46 AM
Yea, PGR is a piece of crap....Oh yea, don't EVER think of buyin' Wreckless!!!! It's the g@iest game I've ever played. halo....Worth of buyin'!!!!! So basically, Halo is the only title you should get.

Zion
07-19-2002, 09:39 AM
I'm not a fan of Project Gotham either. If you want to race something, buy Moto GP. It's the best racing game on the Xbox, and one of the best racing games ever created.

faceoff508
07-19-2002, 09:44 AM
I like PGR. I think its really great and fun, but thats just me. You should rent first and see if you like it. Hunter is good for multiplayer but lasts only for two days. So I think you should rent and see if you like it.

Snapple
07-19-2002, 09:59 AM
heres my opinion

pgr is a great game but the idea of kudos makes the games suck ass

i only like the crash and bash part of wreckless

now for the other game

doa3

this game most likely has the best graphics on xbox to make your eyes go:eek:

and multiplayer is fun

and some people say its a botton masher but its really not:rolleyes: you just have to understand how the combos work

sound is great

theres more things i can list but not going to so i would fallow 1 way out of 2
1.get the game cause its awsome

our

2.fallow my mado under my sign(the first sig.)