PDA

View Full Version : Something to help you save some time



jschelm
07-19-2002, 08:36 AM
When I first started selling to the creeper I read everyone saying to go sleep for 24 hours and then go back to him, well, in order to do that you have to go outside of town and that takes a long time. What I do now is hit the sleep button and wait for 24 hours, it works just the same.

Also, if you have a lot more to sell than you can carry cast a mark spell right in front of him and go pick it all up then recall. Since you don't have to move around to sleep you can just sit there and sell it all.

Alien
07-19-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jschelm
When I first started selling to the creeper I read everyone saying to go sleep for 24 hours and then go back to him, well, in order to do that you have to go outside of town and that takes a long time. What I do now is hit the sleep button and wait for 24 hours, it works just the same.

Also, if you have a lot more to sell than you can carry cast a mark spell right in front of him and go pick it all up then recall. Since you don't have to move around to sleep you can just sit there and sell it all. Um, I sleep on the bedroll right next to him lol. And you don't have to leave town, or even the same house. And the easiest way to do it is to turn off the auto save when you sleep. Just go into 'Options' and you'll see it.

jschelm
07-19-2002, 09:19 AM
Yea, I have had the autosave off for a little while. I didn't even think about the bedroll there. Everytime I try and sleep in a bed in someone's house I get in trouble.

Dre
07-19-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by jschelm
Everytime I try and sleep in a bed in someone's house I get in trouble.

Me 2.. and then I end up having to kill them. Its a sad world when you have to kill someone to take a nap in their bed. But oh well.. no regrets :)

Alien
07-19-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Dre


Me 2.. and then I end up having to kill them. Its a sad world when you have to kill someone to take a nap in their bed. But oh well.. no regrets :) I mean the one behind the wall. There's nobody that can see you. That Orc lady used to stand there...but...err, she doesn't stand there anymore...;)

davidx
07-19-2002, 06:46 PM
Where's the creeper? I can't find that punk!

IS he in the City of Caldera, or north towards the Mountains??

clueless,
X

Skarp
07-19-2002, 07:05 PM
You don't even have to sleep.

I just wait in front of him for 24 hours and his money comes back. Hope that helps

jschelm
07-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
You don't even have to sleep.

I just wait in front of him for 24 hours and his money comes back. Hope that helps

Yea, that is exactly what I said

SkoalMint
07-22-2002, 06:45 AM
I always just go to sleep right on the floor in front of him. I know it says it is illegal to rest there, but I've never had any problems.

Yannie Boy
07-22-2002, 09:48 AM
Same here but if you notice, when you find a bed that is yours to be able to sleep in it will say rest next to the a button. but when you in a town and not able to sleep in a bed it will wait next to the a button. so no need to go and kill any one when your trying to sell to creeper.