PDA

View Full Version : Gun Metal

Dr X
07-19-2002, 07:54 AM
Has anyone seen a review for this game because the one i seen could not make any bad points about it.
Its overall score was 8/10.
For anybody who has not seen a review its a game which is based on the old Trabsformers cartoon show and if you loved that show you will love this game.
It has 25 missions, And you have to protect 3 cities.
It sounds hard but with the ability to fly it makes it so much easier.
In the missions you have to protect civilians, Transporters and other things with your best skills.
before each mission theirs a breifing and with every completed mission you get extra weapons.
And there's a movie at the begining of this game with is suppose tobe out of this world.
The graphics are supposed to be a bit special and it has been commented that the developer has used all of xbox's power to create a good looking game.
The only bad comment said in the whole review was that it dident have difficulty settings and no multiplayer option.

Here are some screenshots to help you make your own opinion.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p28c7e4d821f41560af19499831151a24/fd841ac8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pb0767907909b4c072d3e8fb1cfdee9e0/fd841aa8.jpg

Spaztic
07-19-2002, 08:27 AM
yeah this game looks sweet. I can see where it could be a bit difficult though! I am getting this game very shortly!

Alien
07-19-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
yeah this game looks sweet. I can see where it could be a bit difficult though! I am getting this game very shortly! I don't know much about it, although it looks like a game I'll probably get. Can you like pick what you want your robot to look like, or do you have to use the same one as everyone else? And like can you upgrade your robot and stuff? Sorry if these questions are stupid.

tennyson
07-19-2002, 08:37 AM
It's on my list for July 30th along with Enclave.

Dr X
07-19-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I don't know much about it, although it looks like a game I'll probably get. Can you like pick what you want your robot to look like, or do you have to use the same one as everyone else? And like can you upgrade your robot and stuff? Sorry if these questions are stupid.

It did not say anything about changing robots or anything like that but what it did say is that you get bigger and better weapons at the end of each mission.
Their not stupid questions i would like to know the answers myself.

thebruce
07-19-2002, 09:25 AM
I'm only on level 4 or something but...

So far it's been the same robot (and I think it is the same one throughout the game).

There has been a new weapon each mission.

change the control layout so that the boost\brake for the plane is on the left thumbstick and it makes flying the plane 10x easier.

You can swap between plane/mech at will.

Snoopy7548
07-19-2002, 09:51 AM
im gonna buy this game. i love games where you can destroy anything. its so fun doing that. has anyone seen that godzilla game for the gc?? it looks so sweet. you can pick between like 10 different monsters, and destroy a whole city and stuff.:D :)