PDA

View Full Version : Why PS2 Sucks

LTM360
07-19-2002, 11:25 AM
#1. You have to pay extra money to save your games.

#2. It DOESN'T have a hard drive so you can have add-ons to your games.

#3. It cannot hold awsome graphics of games like DOA3.

#4. It DOESN'T have a hard drive so you can listen to your own music.

#5. It has *** games like Smuggelers Run 2, Lilo & Stitch, .Hack (your a fuc*ing KITE!), Army Man Games, State of Emergency, The Sims.

#6. They DONT have Project Ego, Crazy Taxi 3, Shenmune II, Halo, DOA, The Thing, (Might be a stupid name, but a kick a$$ game), Jet Set Radio Future, Outlaw Golf, etc.

#7 They have to sign contracts with game makers, so only they can have certain games (GTA), forcing people who want them to buy PS2.

Any one else care to add? I'm not a Xbox fanboy I like some games on PS2, I will probably have one in the next 6 days, I only want one for Tekken 4, Hot Shots Golf 3, GTA: Vice City, Contra: Shattered Soldier, Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry 1&2. These are some awsome games. I hate ***cube, It's funny all PS2 fanboys diss Xbox only not Gamecube, That tells you right there they're afraid Xbox will win, otherwise they'd also diss NGC.

Xbox Owner
07-19-2002, 11:29 AM
WTF? We just got a Xbox one of these yesterday, lol.

To add a reason..it won't have halo 2!! hehe

Tkf5000
07-19-2002, 11:32 AM
and sorry but the thing is multiplatform. but like owner said we got halo. and to add to that were gettin halo next.

Knight
07-19-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by LTM360
#1. You have to pay extra money to save your games.

#2. It DOESN'T have a hard drive so you can have add-ons to your games.

#3. It cannot hold awsome graphics of games like DOA3.

#4. It DOESN'T have a hard drive so you can listen to your own music.

#5. It has *** games like Smuggelers Run 2, Lilo & Stitch, .Hack (your a fuc*ing KITE!), Army Man Games, State of Emergency, The Sims.

#6. They DONT have Project Ego, Crazy Taxi 3, Shenmune II, Halo, DOA, The Thing, (Might be a stupid name, but a kick a$$ game), Jet Set Radio Future, Outlaw Golf, etc.

#7 They have to sign contracts with game makers, so only they can have certain games (GTA), forcing people who want them to buy PS2.

Any one else care to add? I'm not a Xbox fanboy I like some games on PS2, I will probably have one in the next 6 days, I only want one for Tekken 4, Hot Shots Golf 3, GTA: Vice City, Contra: Shattered Soldier, Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry 1&2. These are some awsome games. I hate ***cube, It's funny all PS2 fanboys diss Xbox only not Gamecube, That tells you right there they're afraid Xbox will win, otherwise they'd also diss NGC.

7. It has only 2 Controller ports

9. There online plan sucks

10. The ps2's Superman is lame

11. The ps2 version of Spider-man movie game is the weakest version

y2kash_14
07-19-2002, 05:22 PM
sigh....... looks like i'll never live to see the day when Fanboyism dies....

monkeyman
07-19-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
sigh....... looks like i'll never live to see the day when Fanboyism dies....

i dont think we ever will:(

unless of course all systems are banned hmmm crazy:confused: