PDA

View Full Version : Is there even a Morrowind Stradegy Guide?

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 11:44 AM
I searched on Amazon and I didn't have any luck finding the Morrowind Stradegy Guide. Somebody told me there was a book called: Morrowind Prophecies. (something like that). It tells you the main quest and what to do, but I haven't found that on Amazon either.

Anyone know of any Morrowind Tip Book, or Morrowind Stradegy Guide?

Nerrad529
07-19-2002, 11:55 AM
I havent heard nothing yet but if there is a book iam sure we'll be able to find it on the internet somewhere. If I have any luck I will post again.

SlightlySycho
07-19-2002, 12:30 PM
You didn't actually type in "stradegy" . . . did you? 'Cause, um, the word's spelled "strategy."

Dre
07-19-2002, 12:50 PM
Here..

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=220775

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
You didn't actually type in "stradegy" . . . did you? 'Cause, um, the word's spelled "strategy."

wow, i am NOT thanking you

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Here..

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=220775

thanks dre, thats exactly what i was looking for

Alien
07-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Yes, there is a Strategy Guide for Morrowind. Very helpful. Loads of people have it on here. It's $20.00, which is very cheap for how helpful it is, plus you get a rebate of $5.00 with the coupon that comes with the game. I have 3 coupons lol. Two came with my Xbox version, :cool: , and then another came with my PC version.

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Yes, there is a Strategy Guide for Morrowind. Very helpful. Loads of people have it on here. It's $20.00, which is very cheap for how helpful it is, plus you get a rebate of $5.00 with the coupon that comes with the game. I have 3 coupons lol. Two came with my Xbox version, :cool: , and then another came with my PC version.

cool, is that the same as the one posted by dre? the prophecies or somethin like that?

is it any good though? i dont really wanna waste money on something that doesn't help. i only need a guide that helps me with the main qeust. does the prophecy book do this?

thanks,
laters

Alien
07-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger

cool, is that the same as the one posted by dre? the prophecies or somethin like that?

is it any good though? i dont really wanna waste money on something that doesn't help. i only need a guide that helps me with the main qeust. does the prophecy book do this?

thanks,
laters Yes, same book. Yes, the book covers every quest in the whole game. Doesn't miss a single one.

Dre
07-19-2002, 01:53 PM

thanks,
laters

I didn't buy the guide and I'm doing fine. I haven't encountered anything I couldn't figure out yet. Although there are quite a few tricky quests where the book could have saved me a good 45-60 minutes.

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 02:54 PM
ok, i need a vote.

whoever thinks i SHOULD GET THE BOOK, reply with the # 4

whoever thinks i should NOT get the book, reply with the # 8

i know someone is going to end up saying 1,2,3,5,6,7,9,0, or something like that.

Alien
07-19-2002, 03:05 PM
ok, i need a vote.

whoever thinks i SHOULD GET THE BOOK, reply with the # 4

whoever thinks i should NOT get the book, reply with the # 8

i know someone is going to end up saying 1,2,3,5,6,7,9,0, or something like that. Why not just 'Yes' or 'No'? There are some people here who can get easily confused with such high numbers as four and eight...

My answer is: You decide.

CALzinger
07-19-2002, 03:25 PM
yes or no, what a great idea!!!!!! hahaha. i dunno why i said 4,8
i just need some more opinions. so far, i might get it

SlightlySycho
07-19-2002, 03:32 PM
wow, i am NOT thanking you I'm sorry, but I had to ask. We all make stupid mistakes like that. For years I used "of" instead of "have" (like the contraction "should've?" I would use "should of." It sounds right:().

Anyways, I'd advise saving the money. The hardest part of the game is finding things, but if you look long enough you'll eventually stumble upon anything (finding your way back, that's the toughie).
Or, to steal something from the Simpsons . . . Number Eight [belch] Number Eight [belch] Number Eight [belch]