PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me get out of this level on HALO?

m0bster
07-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Im to the point where you have to find the exit at the bottom of the mountain...you know where you have to cross the bridge back and forth...well, I cant get out of there. That damned door is red and I have no freakin clue how to make it open. Ive killed every single enemy and broken every glass i can find...evfen shot down the ships that were attacking me from the bridge.

Can anyone help me with this? Im stuck!

cityson
07-20-2002, 03:46 PM
What's the name of the level?

m0bster
07-20-2002, 04:44 PM
Its the one right after the orb leads him. Does this help?

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 07:19 PM
on the level 343 guilty spark. is it the level where u meet the flood? if your talking about the bridge that flickers on and off, u dont need to cross it. theres another door somewhere. or are u talking about the maw where ur riding the warhog and theres a time limit?

m0bster
07-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Neither...Here is what I did...I commandeered a Banshee and followed the red arrow to the top of the bridge...then I had to go into the door and fight my way out to another bridge that paralles the one I went into then i had to fight accross that bridge into the other mountain and then back accross...I have killed every enemy hat I saw and cant get out of the door to get to the bottom of the canyon to get into THAT door..I just keep runnig in circles and trying to figure out how to get out, but I cant...Im stuck and frustrated.

TheHaloMafia
07-23-2002, 02:16 PM
Are you at Two Betrayals, 'cause where the orb guy is doesn't help too much.

m0bster
07-23-2002, 02:18 PM
Ill try to get exactley where I am tonight after work and post it...

Tinny
07-24-2002, 07:52 AM
Two Betrayals. Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe.
This is fairly simple. So you have just got the Banshee, and Cortana has told you that she marked the way with a nav point.
I am fairly certain that you missed the first generator. If thats the case, the door is red because you haven't destroyed the first generator. Back up and look for a room with a pillar of light in the middle of it. Move into that pillar and it will set off a EMP wave and disrupt the generator. I must warn you once you set off the EMP your shield will go down. So try to avoid getting hurt. I would advise you to leg it but I'm afraid you might not make it since enemies will come at you after. Anyways, I hope that helps. After that, you will have to destroy the second generator (Breaking Stuff to Look Tough) and just follow the nav point.

EDIT. Actually, you're on Breaking Stuff to Look Tough aren't you? You said something about parallel bridges... I will look into it.