PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 2003 gets a 8.9!!!

faceoff508
07-19-2002, 08:15 PM
From IGN!!! How great is that? I geuss that game was really good.

Skarp
07-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Im trying to decide between this and Sega's College football game.

Chaotic
07-22-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Skarp
Im trying to decide between this and Sega's College football game.

What i decided is to go with NCAA 2003 then get NFL2k3

so i have the college game from EA then the NFL game from Sega.

I love sega sports games but also want a little change in my college game.

Marc
07-22-2002, 09:30 AM
I think NCAA 2003 will be the best college football gmae ever made, but it lacks online play. Still, I think I'm getting it for my birthday.

chili325
07-27-2002, 10:00 PM
I can tell u right now that it IS, a great game. And im not even to into college football. But the fight songs are AWESOME, even entertaining, as are the graphics. This game is quality!!

Bakeman
07-28-2002, 04:34 AM
I've played about 10 games with my friend... and only ONCE did heads come up.

I think the eagle weighs more then the head side or something lol

Marc
07-30-2002, 09:36 AM
After playing it I think 8.9 is a little low.

Keltiks
07-31-2002, 03:10 PM
I liked fever 2002 more than this game. The gameplay is unrealistic in my opinion. No way people can juke that easily in a game. When a player does a 180 its like he doesn't slow down at all, just turns around and maintains his speed.

remember this is imo

Bakeman
07-31-2002, 03:21 PM
I don't think any Football deserves a 9.0 or higher if it doesn't have gang tackles. That is so lame!! I hate when two guys go to hit the ball carrier and only one has any affect on the ball carrier and the other just bounces off.

I still like the game.. has to be the best College football game. I made my own school last night and put me as QB, and simulated through the seasons.. in my Senior year I won the Heisman! woot! hehe THEN THE DANG THING FROZE :( And I had never saved it. I was very bummed. I just turned off the system and went to bed.

Dub
08-01-2002, 09:52 AM
This game is simply incredible. There are a few things I would like to change, but the positive far outweighs the negative. There are so many extras in this game, that it's hard to get bored. From trying to get one of your guys in the running for the Heisman, to working hard in recruiting in the offseason, to planning your upcoming non-conference schedule for the upcoming season. The good thing about this is that now I don't have to rush out to get an NFL game and can wait to see what the opinions are on Fever, Madden, and 2K3.

I had still have a season going on World Series Baseball, but haven't touched that game since NCAA came out.