PDA

View Full Version : Here is the BEST WAY we can WIPE OUT ps2,gamecube, and pc's PLEASE READ

xbox genius
07-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Ok i know ppl been saying xbox will die, and xbox is big, and xbox cost too mucn, and xbox sucks, well shut the hell up! dam

ok i think the xbox is the best machine with all the best features on it and even a friggin hard drive! ps2, u have to buy it, gamecube doesnt have it.

THE XBOX IS THE BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY, ps2 has lousy stuff its built of, even gamecube is better then ps2.

anyway to my point is, i feel xbox is dying down, dont yell at me if u disagree, but I AM A HUGE FAN OF XBOX, but with no money lol

Our only problem is no fans! thats it, we need ppl to like xbox, so they will buy it, then sales are strong and we get a good reputation and actually show what the xbox is REALLY capable of!
we need ppl, the more popularity the more good games we'll gonna have. do u ppl agree? more fans = more sales = more popularity = MORE BETTER GAMES FROM BIG COMPANIES.
but we all know that it might not happen so...............

i have an idea that will work for sure. Why dont we make our own games? or use our good games creator to make even more GREAT GAMES? but i prefer microsoft to make more. ok for example, we want grand theft auto 3, but rockstar is being *** and not giving it to us, then why dont we make an even BETTER gta3! make graphics better, more gameplay, MORE CHARACTERS, and 4-player feature on it! and maybe make it so we can go inside the buildings! we should make another game like final fantasy but funner and more enjoying and maybe better graphics, if its possible that is lol.

XBOX is capable to handle ANY games WAY BETTER then the ps2 and the gamecube! the xbox deserves alot alot alot more credit the the crappy ps2 does.

plz post what u think about my idea and post your opinions plz i want to read all of info i can get! i like to read opinions

Xbox Masta 4
07-19-2002, 10:39 PM
I totally agree, and I'm not flamin ya..never do, nice Person! Anyway its obvious more people the more of money they make, a kid would know that! Also yes we need to make games, we have great ones already and doing fine, we'll just be like them and Have only one XBOX, and they can have it and some people can buy the system for one game, or whatever...Xbox is the best...it always will be until Xbox2! Yeah you do got some points, but some of them are obvious. I think that's all I think i wanna say..:D :)

hook-worm J
07-20-2002, 01:27 AM
Sorry dude... but there is no way in hell a console will wipe out a PC. And why would we want to? I like my PC for gaming just as much, if not more, than my Xbox.