PDA

View Full Version : Thieve's guild problem...

Marc
07-19-2002, 11:35 PM
I am the head of the fighter's guild and the mages guild, as well as a house father in house hiaalu. I tried to joine the thieves guild, but the biatch said i didn't meet their standards. My stats are off the chart, the lowest skill is like 67. Anyone have any ideas on why i can't join the thieve's guild?

halocombat4ever
07-19-2002, 11:38 PM
your to nice i guess

Alien
07-19-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Marc
I am the head of the fighter's guild and the mages guild, as well as a house father in house hiaalu. I tried to joine the thieves guild, but the biatch said i didn't meet their standards. My stats are off the chart, the lowest skill is like 67. Anyone have any ideas on why i can't join the thieve's guild? The Thief's Guild and Fighter's Guild are at war. If you have done all of the Fighter's Guild quests, you had to kill the Thief's Guild questgivers to become the Guild Master. Am I not right? So how could you have tried to join, when you killed the leaders?

Marc
07-20-2002, 08:50 AM
No, I didn't kill the thieve's guild quest givers. I killed Hard Hear instead of taking that job and was promoted to Guildmaster by the guy in Ald Ruhn.

Alien
07-20-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Marc
No, I didn't kill the thieve's guild quest givers. I killed Hard Hear instead of taking that job and was promoted to Guildmaster by the guy in Ald Ruhn. Oh, you went the easy way huh? ;) jk

Marc
07-20-2002, 03:12 PM
It might have something to do with that damn codebook I took from Sottilude. I have it back now...

Black_Tek
07-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Oh, you went the easy way huh? ;) jk

I hope if here is anyone will give a clear answer because I am with the theives and the fighters I stole the book and the thives expelled me....But I was lucky to get back with the theives after I paid a 1000 gold...Please, Please help the man with a clear answer because joining the theives makes a lot of things easy...

Marc
07-22-2002, 09:33 AM
I think that since I'm so far in the other guilds and stole that codebook I'm ineligible to join for some reason. Crazy...