PDA

View Full Version : !!HELP!! Med Armor Has Droped To Zero?

Calcio
07-20-2002, 01:09 AM
I have run into a bit of a problem. My lvl 20 something Nord who previously had a medium armor rating some where in the 60's has all the sudden lost all his medium armor points. Medium armor points read "0" in red.

It looks identical to when you lose strength from a diseased. That is easy enough to fix with a restore strength potion but i don't know of a restore medium armor potion. I tried training, got back up to 42 points on medium armor but the 42 is still red. This leads me to believe there is something else that needs to be done other than training; plus training takes for every and is expensive at one point a train.

Is there something I need to do to regain my old armor points? Oh my other armor points such as heavy and light are also at a red "0"

Pleas help.

Calcio

Alien
07-20-2002, 01:19 AM
Did you equip a sword that was called "Fury"?

Just reload from before it happened. That's what I would do.

Calcio
07-20-2002, 01:20 AM
Crap i did equpi the fury, blasted thing. But that was a long time ago i can't relod. Any other ideas.

Calcio

Alien
07-20-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Calcio
Crap i did equpi the fury, blasted thing. But that was a long time ago i can't relod. Any other ideas.

Calcio Nope. "Fury" messes up everything. :( I have yet to come across it, and when I do, I will not even pick it up. I probably would have, if not for reading on these forums and seeing that Fury is a bad thing...very bad thing. I don't know what else really you could do. Others have had this problem, and couldn't fix it. Sorry.

Calcio
07-20-2002, 01:27 AM
Alien you make me sad. Why did they put the damn sword in the game? I really don't see the point. Bethusda is evil, evil i tell you.

Calcio

Plewis
07-20-2002, 11:23 AM
its one of those little secrets in the game that only the devs know and would probably start laughing like mad if they heard you equiped the sword... Bwahahahahahhahaha

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 11:26 AM
y not go to the balmora temple pay like 35gold to one of them shrines and have it restore abilites thats what i do when i get blight and stuff

SlightlySycho
07-20-2002, 11:56 AM
Two Questions:

A. Where is this blasted Fury sword, and

B. Is there any chance it's part of a quest? You find this sword; you equip it; you find somebody who tells you that in order to lift the curse you must appease the sword; you do the quest and the sword becomes the best weapon in the game?
It's an idea.:confused:

Calcio
07-20-2002, 03:55 PM
y not go to the balmora temple pay like 35gold to one of them shrines and have it restore abilites thats what i do when i get blight and stuff

That doesn't work; it only works for restoring attributes like health or endurance. When it comes to skills like med armor or long blade your screwed.

Where is this blasted Fury sword

You can find the sword in the structure directly East of Falasmaryon. BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT TOUCH IT. DONT EVEN LOOK AT IT JUST TURN AND RUN AWAY.

Is there any chance it's part of a quest? You find this sword; you equip it; you find somebody who tells you that in order to lift the curse you must appease the sword; you do the quest and the sword becomes the best weapon in the game?

Good idea, I wish it were so, but no. There is no cure that I have found; you just have to retrain your armor.

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 06:36 PM
whats the furys stats? and does it say on the sword taht it lowers stats? and tnx for warning me i never heard about this sword.

CALzinger
07-20-2002, 07:56 PM
maybe a cure disease potion or something will work. but as u said, shrines dont work, so i doubt potions would work either.

im guessing that even if u PICK UP the sword, u get screwed. so there wouldn't even have to be a warning on the sword. who knows. there could be a warning. if it does good dmg, then i will use it. i use light armor anyways.

thanks for the warning anyways

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 08:10 PM
cal u pmes me and i tried to pm you back but your box is full. delete sum stuff! my aim aint working. you are xsoulhelltemplar right?

Gerald
07-20-2002, 08:47 PM
Just kill a few ordinators, find the light armor master trainer, and train that to 100.

SkoalMint
07-22-2002, 05:54 AM
You can pick up Fury without it hurting you. I sold mine to the Creeper. Just be sure you don't equip it. Also, if you normally cycle through your weapons using the trigger buttons, don't do this when you are carrying Fury.

Dre
07-22-2002, 08:19 AM
Did you check to make sure that the durability hasn't broken? It sounds to me like you might just need to go repair all your crap.

Yannie Boy
07-22-2002, 08:44 AM
ive heard of the fury sword but haven't found it yet. but did you try repairing your armor that might help out a little i mean a little