PDA

View Full Version : The most valuable items in Morrowind...

xboxgamer142
07-20-2002, 06:11 AM
I thought this might me a good thread where people can post their most valuable items and where to find them. So far, this is my most valuable item:

The Grand Soul Gem (or so is it called), worth 60,000 gold. You can get it very easily. Go to Balmora. Then go to the Guild of Mages (Mages' Guild) on Trade Street. Go to the top floor (I think...). You will see a desk. Wipe (steal) everything off the desk. Then go outside. Look in your inventory you will see the Grand Soul Gem worth 60,000 gold and a Greater Soul Gem worth 6000 gold. There will be other items also, worth several thousands. This is a way of getting several VERY valuable items in a very easy way without fighting and without being watched. Now you just have to find somebody rich to sell it to.

Another somewhat valuable item is the Mask of Vivec, which would be nice to have it in possession, because it's one of Morrowind's most sacred items. The mask is in Gnisis and you just have to kill one ordinator to get it.

Nato King
07-20-2002, 07:37 AM
If I do steal all this stuff you said would I get a bounty because I don't want a bounty.:)

Dulacc
07-20-2002, 08:24 AM
Okay, let's run down a few items:

1)Azura's Star with Golden Saint in it-2,000,000. Yep, 2 million. I believe it's 10,000,000 if you trap Vivec with Azura's Star

2)Daedric Dai-Katana-120,000

3)Cuirass of the Savior's Hide-150,000

4)Daedric Longsword-80,000(I think)

Alien
07-20-2002, 08:36 AM
You can't pick up the Vivec's Ashmask. I've tried. Other people have to, and so I know it's not only my game, they couldn't do it. It's only worth 500 Gold... :o And the most valuable thing...uh, err...Curiass of the Savior's Hide, which is like he said, 150,000. I also have the Lord's Mail, which is 190,000 right? I dunno, I don't memorize the prices, just steal it.

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 10:38 AM
mine r my 3 deadric dia katana
lords male
and dragon bone caucuss(sp) dont no how much its worth i just no its alot
me deadric armor is worth a pretty penny too

Plewis
07-20-2002, 11:13 AM
I tried to pick up that ashmask as well... and I got all those things on the desk a long time ago. I guess my most expensive thing is my daedric dai katana...

mticha_21
07-20-2002, 11:25 AM
where do u guys get the cuirass of saviors hide,daedric longsword,lords mail,and most of the daedric armor if u would tell me id appreciate it

jshaudvitis
07-20-2002, 11:38 AM
i got my armor greaves & shield from the dren plantation same thing with the dia-katana and long sword
the rest of the suit i got from tel fyr but dont kill him if ur gonna do the main quest.
i got a deadric tower shield from a golden saint on an island by dagonfel
the lords mail is in a hidden cavern underwater by ebonheart

JADE8704
07-23-2002, 03:39 PM
i trapped a golden saints soul in azuras star and came up to around 2,000,000 drakes...too bad nobody can afford that much:(

shrew king
07-23-2002, 03:46 PM
I got a question, which weapon does the most damage (having in mind that the most expensive doesnt necessarily mean the best) cause I havent gotten that far into the game and tell me where do you find it/steal it, and if you have to steal it, what will you need to do so.

Calve
07-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
i got my armor greaves & shield from the dren plantation same thing with the dia-katana and long sword
the rest of the suit i got from tel fyr but dont kill him if ur gonna do the main quest.
i got a deadric tower shield from a golden saint on an island by dagonfel
the lords mail is in a hidden cavern underwater by ebonheart

What!?!?!??!?
There's a Daedric Long Sword at Dren's Plantation??? I've almost whiped out the whole city and I havent found it. I found Daedric Greaves, Dai-Katana, Katana, and Shield there...

Could you tell me where you found the Long Sword???

Thanx

Keltiks
07-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Daedric Cresent - 180,000

jshaudvitis
07-23-2002, 09:52 PM
yeah im pretty sure thats where i got my longsword from, oh well my most poweful is my deadric warhammer that does 1-80,1-60,& a pretty crappy1-4, but it still beats the dia-katana

link0864
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi i,m link, i Know how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me about it, but you no how long it's been since anyones been on. Well Done Fixed!

wasabi_
08-28-2007, 01:43 PM
HI im link i KNOw how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me but no how long its been since anyones been on 5 items that are high price, trueflame, hopesfire ,lords mail, daedric creasent and last but not least azuraz star i caught vievecs soul its about 500 million

Huh??

Variation-XBA
08-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Lol, uber thread bump and it doesn't even make sence. :cheers:

wasabi_
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Lol, uber thread bump and it doesn't even make sence. :cheers:

Wow Variation, if you criticize someone for their grammar usage, learn how to not be dyslexic yourself.

I will help you out since I am such a nice guy.

I am laughing out loud at this thread. It is a humongous thread renewal and it doesn't even make sense. :cheers:

Variation-XBA
08-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Wow Variation, if you criticize someone for their grammar usage, learn how to not be dyslexic yourself.

I will help you out since I am such a nice guy.

Yes, cause random misspellings are equal to gibberish. I'll engage the spell checker next time for ya bro :cheers:

wasabi_
08-28-2007, 09:00 PM
HI im link i KNOw how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me but no how long its been since anyones been on 5 items that are high price, trueflame, hopesfire ,lords mail, daedric creasent and last but not least azuraz star i caught vievecs soul its about 500 million

I think I discovered why It makes no sense, no punctuation or any sense of grammar.

FIXED!!

Hello, I am Link. I know how old this is, but if you still like Morrowind, tell me. But I know how long it has been since anyone has spoken English to me. However, the five items that are of value are: Trueflame, Hopesfire, Lords Mail, Daedric Crescent, and Azura's Star. I caught Vivecs soul in the Azura's Star. It is worth about about 500 million gold.

wasabi_
08-28-2007, 09:01 PM

I think I discovered why It makes no sense, no punctuation or any sense of grammar.

FIXED!!

Hello, I am Link. I know how old this is, but if you still like Morrowind, tell me. But know how long it has been since anyone has spoken English to me, so please excuse my illiterate self. However, the five items that are of value are: Trueflame, Hopesfire, Lords Mail, Daedric Crescent, and Azura's Star. I caught Vivecs soul in the Azura's Star. It is worth about about 500 million gold.

Variation-XBA
08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Congrats on being XBA's official retard/drunk translator from here on out!

I expect perfect grammar and punctuation edits from everyone from you! :D

FatBox
08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
fix this

how 2 beat a womans propery

@@@@@HOW 2 PROPERLY BEAT A WOMANS GIDE@@@@

INTRO:sumtims ur womans dont listen. sumtims u ned 2 whip out ur pimp hand.
i wil b teaching u da expert technics str8 from wat i saw my father do 2 my mommy.

WEN DESE TECHNICS SHULD B USED:u no dose times wen ur watching nick jr n u want a sandwitch?u yell 2 ur womans MAKE ME A SANDWITCH
but den she lik omg do it ur self pls. den ur lik wat did u say. dis is wen u use dese technics.

also if u get 500 points u get 2 join da kkk. da kool kids klub is da club 4 only da cooliest of ppl.

backhand:vry simpl. u jus tak ur backhand and swing it 2 her face.remembr da redder the mark the mor points u get. i currently has 19847 points.

double backhand:u do da sam as abov but u use ur palm for another hit causing a 2 hit combo.

triple backhand:this tim u do both methods from abov but finish it wit another backhand. dis wil easily rack 50+ points.

triple backhand deluxe: dis is da sam method from abov but u finish it with a nipple twister.@@@NOTE: DIS MUST ONLY B USED ON THURSDAYS@@@

omg fatbox she stil wont mak me sandwitch wat do i do. dis is wen u dish out da big boy moves.
@@@WARNING I REPEAT WARNING: DIS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED ON HAMSTERS. USE WIT CAUTION@@@

lock her in a cage: find any cage and keep her in der until she lrns her lesson and stops being lazy. god

pupy dog eyes: u tak a puppy and rip out its eyes and show dem 2 her. she cant resist the pupy dog eyes. dont wory about da pupy dey grow bak

lay the smackdown: do dis only if u smel wat da rock is cooking

nippl twistr:mak sur u grab w/ ur left hand and turn slowly @ a 46 degree angl 2 da right

tantrum:dis 1 wil work 99.99567% of da tim. u just start cry and jump and throw dings and rip stuf and scream loud enuf 4 naybers 2 hear. almos nvr fales.

saying pls:lol yea rite. -7000 points if u do dis

Q & A

q:wat if dis gide don work
a:den u go home and cry and tel ur mom 2 mak u a sandwitch. and ur lying my gide nvr fale.

q:can i pm u for help
a:yes u can. jk i wont answer u. srsly

q:has will smith ever used dis gide
a:yup

q:omg how do i beat lvl 3
a: press up up down down lef rite lef rite b a

q:my womans dont move or air anymor
a:+5000 points welcom 2 da kkk

q: wat do u want 2 b wen u grow up
a: alive

q:my mom gave me a timeout wen i used dis on her
a:

CONCLUSION: aftr dis gide u wil no how 2 properly treat womans. dese wer lerned from my dad so i no dis r correct. 4 extra points mak sur u always birp da loudest u can at all times posible.

Conchord
09-06-2007, 03:26 PM
All this really expensive stuff is completely worthless when there is no one to sell it to for more than a few grand.

Miollnir
01-18-2008, 01:14 PM
u guys r ****in stupid noobs. the vivec ashmask is a worthless artifact stop talking about it. to those of u who said "capture vivec's soul in azura's star" well done u actually kno something. that is indeed the most expensive item in the entire game.
theres plenty of other unique artifacts. if u havnt gotten the "skull crusher" unique blunt weapon yet. go behind sadrith mora. theres a daedric ruin nearby i cant be ****ed to spell it out. on a small island nearby, theres an ancestral tomb. the names not important its rediculously easy to find. u'll notice theres an unusual amount of daedra in this tomb. just cruise thru slaying them n **** and look for an ancient key. the tomb is linked to an underground passage that is blocked off from the daedric ruin end of the tunnel. look around until u find a chamber with a floating chest in it. if u cant levitate without potions, ur a hopeless noob. regardless how u levitate tho, ur going to need to in order to access all the goodies in this chamber. the ancient key u got earlier will unlock the floating chest, which holds "skull crusher". if u cant find an ancient key in the ancestral tomb, look around in the nearby daedric ruins, its in either one of those places, cant really remember which one.
also, auriel's bow is pretty badass. hint: its inside ghostgate being held by a dunmer in ordinator armour. he's a pathetic buoyant armiger so u should b able to slay him in like... 0.5 seconds or som****. i cant remember his name but u'll probably find him eventually.
i play morrowind on pc, so i hav the TES construction set which pretty much lets me add whatever the **** i want to the game as a plugin file. so for all of u people out there tryin to figure out how to sell ur 200 million dollar soul of vivec that play morrowind on pc i'll let u kno wat i did. i created an npc with an (pretty much infinity{9999999999 or som****}) amount of gold. btw his names leeroy jenkins for all u Wow players haha. so i just sell all that expensive **** to him. believe if u had as much money as i do in my game u'd probably get bored very quickly, which is wat happened to me.
also an important message for the kiddies.
dont do drugs.
and u'll be able to remember the names of all the ruins n **** a lot better than i can.
happy slaying
peace.

[CHARACTER: Miollnir RACE: Wood Elf CLASS: Ranger SPECIALIZATION:Stealth LEVEL: 39 MARKSMAN, UNARMOURED, SHORT BLADE all at 100. a lot of other attributes are getting close to max.
TELVANNI: ArchMagister THIEVES GUILD: Master Thief MORAG TONG: Guildmaster or watever the top rank is called. BLADES.....apprentice :watchout:]

Variation-XBA
01-20-2008, 12:47 AM
u guys r ****in stupid noobs.

I hope you look at the date this thread was made.

Conchord
01-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Not bad for a first post.

Ban him.

Fargoth
01-27-2008, 01:13 AM
Fargoth was here

MummyX
08-19-2008, 07:10 PM
My best Item well the one i use the most is steel throwing star 1 hit everything i have 3mil gold and my most expensive item is 10k so :p

Ainokeatoo
08-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Lmao you guys are all nerds, who plays morrowind anymore? Shooot, who even plays oblivion regularly anymore that's had it for a while?

Variation-XBA
08-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Lmao you guys are all nerds

Coming from an xbox forum regular :p

Fargoth
08-20-2008, 11:23 PM
Lmao you guys are all nerds, who plays morrowind anymore? Shooot, who even plays oblivion regularly anymore that's had it for a while?

m4oH
08-21-2008, 12:39 AM
u guys r ****in stupid noobs.who is the noob that is like 5 years late to discovering all of these items? who is the noob who can not read a simple date on the interwebz? who is the noob who's main morrowind character is a laughable level 39? (i have atleast 10 characters that high or higher) i rest my case.

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Coming from an xbox forum regular :p

Touche! I believe you have won that argument! :cheers:

link0864
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
OMG, i cannot believe one of my post is like that, odd really to tell the truth, i must of felt as dumb as a clown. :yikes:

Conchord
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
This thread will never die... unless there is lockage.

Can we keep it opened for nostalgic reasons? If not, then **** you.

PS JK

PPS I love Morrowind. It and Oblivion are the only games I kept when I sold my Xbox.

PPPS Wonder when Bethesda will spit another one of these out.

Variation-XBA
10-01-2008, 03:46 PM
PPPS Wonder when Bethesda will spit another one of these out.

Let's hope after Fallout is done. Oblivion MMO ftw

Conchord
10-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Let's hope after Fallout is done. Oblivion MMO ftw

I disagree. Its one of the few franchises left that is a truly phenomenal single player experience, because the developers don't have to worry about perfecting a multi player experience for the ADD masses. Can you imagine how much of a bad taste will be left in your mouth after the rampant n00b invasion of whatever continent it is they decide to recreate next?

Whoopage
10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Wasn't there a news post a couple of months ago that Bethesda had registered 'morrowindonline.com' or something similar?

That would be awesome.

Conchord
10-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Not to sound weird, but am I the only one who find it kind of tranquil in Oblivion to just hop on and go exploring, and not have to worry about some ****ing douche bag shouting into their mic, or blasting rap, or getting a server error?

Variation-XBA
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=Conchord;1085352]Not to sound weird, but am I the only one who find it kind of tranquil in Oblivion to just hop on and go exploring

Yes, but I've done that all, I've seen pretty much everything. I want constant updates, new zones and dungeons.

Conchord
10-04-2008, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=Conchord;1085352]Not to sound weird, but am I the only one who find it kind of tranquil in Oblivion to just hop on and go exploring

Yes, but I've done that all, I've seen pretty much everything. I want constant updates, new zones and dungeons.

None of that requires MMO.

Variation-XBA
10-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Yea, but patches/mini expansions are nowhere near the length/longevity as an MMO does constantly.

Conchord
10-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Is it really worth the tradeoff? Having your favorite franchise being overrun by n00bs and gamers who never sleep, so every time you jump online its nothing but a royal asswhooping?

Variation-XBA
10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
For someone that loves MMO's as much as me, yes, that's why I become better than them :D

m4oH
12-03-2008, 02:26 AM
I religiously hate MMO's now after playing WoW hardcore for over a year and a half now. I've never felt so compelled to play a game in order to keep up with everyone as they're progressing...I finally sold my 3 accounts for a total of 680 dollars which isn't much at all for how much time I put into them. WoW's level of skill to succeed in pve is barely above that of what a mentally retarded panda is born with although pvp is alot more skill based, the fact remains that it is more about the class set up that you are running and going up against. I did it all in tbc (didn't get to experience vanilla wow unfortunately)...I raided up to Sunwell pre nerf, I broke 2200 on 2 of my toons and I had a 70 of every possible class. All I can do is look back and laugh at what a joke of a game it is...In my honest opinion, the game consists of mostly uncoordinated geeks who can't be competitive in a real game that requires hand to eye coordination such as aiming. This of course is all in my opinion and could be completely different from what you think but I've had my fair share of MMO to decide that this bland,time-consuming,meaningless grinding, type of game is not the one for me. Peace.

PS- Wasn't directed at anyone, I just had the urge to type it after coming to the self-realization of what a waste the past year and a half my life have been. Which is in no way anyone's fault besides my own. I can attribute it all to my addictive personality and the constant need to be the best at whatever I do.

PPS- Morrowind is still the best RPG EVER MADE in my opinion. No other game has ever had such a "holy **** this place is ****ing amazing let me pull out the lube and jerk it" feeling to me before. But seriously, Morrowind foreva.

Ainokeatoo
12-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Eh I play wow, and I can/still do kick ass in games requireing hand eye coordination, Gta 4, Rainbow six vegas, used to be able to in CoD 4 but started playing gta and everything went downhill.

You should never have to pay to play one specific game, which is why I don't pay to play wow. Sure the service isn't as top notch as paying blizzard, but I get what I pay for and so far I like it.

link0864
09-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I can't believe I posted that so long ago, now i wonder why i even said that. I wanted to thank who ever corrected me about this and thanks alot you are a good person. :rockout:

Fargoth
09-04-2011, 09:01 PM
I can't believe I posted that so long ago, now i wonder why i even said that. I wanted to thank who ever corrected me about this and thanks alot you are a good person. :rockout:

The Ultimate Necromancer.