PDA

View Full Version : Spy Hunter ?

Dr X
07-20-2002, 09:32 AM
I have seen this game reviewed a couple of times and it looks good and the gameplay is suppose to be great.
OXM said it was INSTANTLY ENJOYABLE.
I was going to hire it out for a night or two but have not got round to it.
So is it any good because i love the look of it ?

Casper
07-20-2002, 09:44 AM
Well, I haven't played this game, but why not use our front page features that are on here. XboxAddict Reviews for Spy Hunter (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/product.php?Product_ID=211)

Have fun :)

Marc
07-20-2002, 09:50 AM
It is a great game, but the replay value is a concern. The game is incredibly fun, but after I beat it I rarely played it again. There were too many other games to play. It would be a great rental or a good preowned buy. Don't pay over twenty bucks for it.

Dr X
07-20-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by casper
Well, I haven't played this game, but why not use our front page features that are on here. XboxAddict Reviews for Spy Hunter (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/product.php?Product_ID=211)

Have fun :)

Yeah read it just whanted to see what some of your thoughts were about it.

dougi3000
07-20-2002, 12:00 PM
i played it.. it was a horrible game.
repetitive and boring. Extra bland in the color and texture department. And consistantly low framerates. It was like it was directly ported from PS2 including the framerates!

The framerates hover around 20fps, and drop a lot when you go into firefights with explosions. Worst port ever!

Snapple
07-20-2002, 12:07 PM
i only played a little bit of spy hunter and all i know is that its a pretty fast based games

PSYCH0 GUY
07-21-2002, 11:24 PM
well i won spy hunter in the contest on XBA and i find that the graphics are very cool... its not my kind of game though.. thats why i trying to trade it.. i like sports games more then racing/missions kind of games

Shorezy
07-21-2002, 11:37 PM
I've rented it once or twice and its pretty fun and addictive.