PDA

View Full Version : guys wake up

odpr
07-20-2002, 10:04 AM
I’m reading a lot of the posts here lately, people whining about games not coming fast enough for the Xbox, saying that the ps two have better games, I can't believe it, people have such a short memory, did u forget how many games the ps two had when it came out? can u count them ? I can't! u know why, cuz it came with nothing simply that!

Did u forget how much time u have to wait until Sony will grace us with games from Japan! Took a year almost!
Now after two years, oh now they are smart and every one is mart, sure they have many games two years!@!!!!!!!!!!

And what they got? Ah ten games or less which are really worth buying, the Xbox already have three games that u must have, and it's only six months! Give it time, Sony in Japan they know **** about software’s, don't forget that they don't have any programmers in the company they never program any game! They only buy companies, Microsoft is programming games and will make even more!

U forgot the days when Sony pi..s on us, we had to wait ages until some some translated jap game will come from this company, Sony have a machine without a soul. Just a machine that play games, if micorfst is smart it will wait, and believe me they will win in the end...

I remember the day that Sony one was in my country, I was going to see it and wasn't impress at all I thought only stupid will buy it, and I said I will wait for the next thing to come then came number two, and I said this is what they were talking about ..?! Very not impressive, and last week I saw the box, MY GOD!!! My jaws dropped! This is a console! Look at the joystick what people say it’s big? It’s amazing controller, not like the g small ps stick, which I never understand why people like it...

ps two was never amazing, even now when I am going to freinds house and see it. I still don't get it ... maybe number three will be something, but one and two ....

Bye
o

Marc
07-20-2002, 10:22 AM
Good point...

thebruce
07-20-2002, 10:37 AM
I'm interested in what you think are the three games worth buying?

I can only think of 8 off the top of my head.

Halo
Doa3
Project Gotham
Morrowind
Hunter
Gunmetal
Rallisport
Silent Hill 2

Dr X
07-20-2002, 11:03 AM
You just have to look at the first couple of pages in OXM 06 to see how many good games are coming out.

Dr X
07-20-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark

What is OXM 6?

Official Xbox Magazine Issue 06

MixMasta
07-20-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark

What is OXM 6?

ur from the us like me, he is talking about the new UK oxm, not us oxm just to clarify

Zion
07-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by thebruce
I'm interested in what you think are the three games worth buying?

I can only think of 8 off the top of my head.

Halo
Doa3
Project Gotham
Morrowind
Hunter
Gunmetal
Rallisport
Silent Hill 2

Don't forget to add:
Blood Wake
NHL Hitz
World Series 2k2
Moto GP
Red Card Soccer

to your list.

Snapple
07-20-2002, 12:15 PM
i think that mostly all xbox's games are very fun and addictive and its only been like 6 months so just think of what games are going to come out:rolleyes: :eek:

i think the games for xbox are a hit and the games down the road from now will be a huge hit

and ps2 did start off with nothing and know it has tons of games(not including ps games)