PDA

View Full Version : Propylon chambers

Dulacc
07-20-2002, 01:36 PM
What's the deal with the propylon chambers? What do they do? How do you use them, or whatever? They look cool, but I can't find anyone around the chambers that I've found who knows their use.

SlightlySycho
07-20-2002, 02:07 PM
I think they're a means of transport. And I base that on absolutely nothing.;) Except I did find a Rotheran index in, well, Rotheran. I think you need the right index to travel someplace. Of course, you'd need another index to get back to the place you were. I haven't actually tried this yet, but I'm pretty sure that's how it would work.

By the way, has anybody found any other index's besides Rotheran?:D

monkeyman
07-20-2002, 02:52 PM
yeah proplyon chambers are a means of transportation youll find them inside the building next to em youll have to kill a person inside so you can go to the other base that the chambers will take you or whatever

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 07:00 PM
indexs are hard to find. i went through a lot of those bases. i found one on a shelf behind some stuff. i went thru a bunch of those places too. ive only found one.

ScorpionX
07-21-2002, 12:03 AM
I bought one from the trader in Calsera, I forgot which one though.

mother
07-21-2002, 10:25 PM
i find most of mine on the ground around chests and some pople have them on them. they are very tricky. and usually in easy to pass up spots in the game/..

indexes look like little black arrow heads on the gound. more later bye

Dulacc
07-22-2002, 11:35 PM
I've got 2 of them right now. I found Retheran at Retheran. The one you get from the trader in Caldera is Hlormaren.

I've been busy killing people for the Morag Tong to do much searching for the others.

I would think that most of them would be on someone or around the place its for, I suppose.

tennyson
07-23-2002, 09:48 AM
hmmm, sounds interesting. I could really use some of those indexes for faster travelling. For those who found them, are they mostly inside the bases, or scattered through the other, more populated cities?

Yannie Boy
07-23-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeah it's a form of transportation but a complicated one. i don't know the names of the strongholds but ill give some onther type of example. say you have all the indexs

theres a chamber at Florida Washington Ohio Massachusettes and texas. and you want to go to washington from florida. you can't!!! you have to to texas to be able to go to washington. meaning you can't cut across the island.

mother
07-24-2002, 12:40 AM
but i think that most are found in various peoples rooms in chests.